• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Owl of Minerva

Owl of Minerva

It is absurd
Jan 3, 2021
As seen in my previous thread I was ready to take my life, but the preparations where disrupted by a psychotic relapse.

During the time in the psych ward I learned to talk to others who could relate, I learned to trust the doctors and I learned to trust myself.

I was not particularly religious but it was revealed to me that the two must important things in this cursed world are to tell the Truth and trust you heart (Intuition).

If you aim to do this wholeheartly things will get better, I felt this as a promise from God herself.

Love & light everyone. I pray you find your own path to salvation in this life.

Oh and don't eat meat/proteins from animals -you are what you eat (milk based products are fine but not eggs!)

Love & light.

M.

T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
Many people have started on the path to find truth and God. Be cautious, as some have taken side roads and ended up planting a "flag" on one doctrine or another. Instead of continuing to grow in truth, they end up ranting at those opposed to where they have planted their flag. Good luck on your journey.