• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
@Schopenhauer Is this Saturday going to be the day that you CTB? What are you taking to prevent vomiting?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Virgo
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
@Swisher: I got mine from A. It was sent on the 15th of October, one week before his hiatus started. Since I live in Brazil I can buy antiemetics without a prescription. No eBay needed.

@ddutch: A no longer sends antiemetics, because it raises suspicion with Customs.

@OkTotti: hopefully it'll be this Saturday. I've decided to go with a stat dose of 30mg of Meto, plus 8mg of Ondansetron.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ddutch and Lifeisatrap
O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
So antiemetics are used for anti vomiting? What are the Meto and Ondansetron used for? (Sorry, I'm not familiar with these drugs) and where did you obtain?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and N-IsMyHope
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
So antiemetics are used for anti vomiting? What are the Meto and Ondansetron used for? (Sorry, I'm not familiar with these drugs) and where did you obtain?

Yes, antiemetics prevent vomiting. Both drugs mentioned are antiemetics Metoclopramide (Meto) is the recommended drug for use with N. Ondansetron is another common antiemetic, acting on another pathway.

If you live in a 3rd world country, you can probably buy them without a prescription. Otherwise, they're easy to find on eBay.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, naia_ and Lifeisatrap
L

Lonewolf

Nov 12, 2018
@Swisher: I got mine from A. It was sent on the 15th of October, one week before his hiatus started. Since I live in Brazil I can buy antiemetics without a prescription. No eBay needed.

@ddutch: A no longer sends antiemetics, because it raises suspicion with Customs.

@OkTotti: hopefully it'll be this Saturday. I've decided to go with a stat dose of 30mg of Meto, plus 8mg of Ondansetron.

I'm a lurker here pretty much but from what I've seen with so much scam around you seems long term member here hope you can share your experience

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Schopenhauer
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
"Since I live in Brazil I can buy antiemetics without a prescription. No eBay needed."
Wow, that's awesome. In big brother U.S.A you need a prescription for everything. Anyway, I'm happy for you but also very jealous. Best wishes :)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Schopenhauer
D

ddutch

Done with life
Oct 28, 2018

Yeah i forgot about that.
In the first contact i had it still said so in the email. At the other email it said no longer providing it.
But i am still waiting for confirmation.. Ordered a month ago

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Schopenhauer
C

chrisdesign

Oct 3, 2018
And did u set out your final day? Or is N an assurance for u in case things get much worse?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
V

Virgo

Arcanist
Oct 3, 2018
I haven't posted yet as I don't really know what to say. Congrats on the Nembutal, hopefully everything is smooth and works out.

Reactions: Schopenhauer and Lifeisatrap
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
I am so happy for you and it sounds like you're preparing everything well. I'm glad you'll soon find peace.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and sadsoul
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
I am so happy for you and it sounds like you're preparing everything well. I'm glad you'll soon find peace.

Thanks! Your preparations are coming nicely along too. You even have a backup plan. You'll find your peace very soon too, I'm sure of it.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, sadsoul and 2 others
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
Thanks! Your preparations are coming nicely along too. You even have a backup plan. You'll find your peace very soon too, I'm sure of it.

Thank you. It sounds like you're also making the appropriate preparations and it's basiclaly foolproof. You also have a very lethal method. If there's an afterlife, I'll join you there. :)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, sadsoul and Schopenhauer
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
Thank you. It sounds like you're also making the appropriate preparations and it's basiclaly foolproof. You also have a very lethal method. If there's an afterlife, I'll join you there. :)

As much as I've enjoyed your presence here and our conversations, I reeeealy hope there's no afterlife :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Virgo and 8 others
N

nztphill

Nov 12, 2018
As much as I've enjoyed your presence here and our conversations, I reeeealy hope there's no afterlife :p
of course it will be...but you will never know who you was before...again and again at the moment when you start to see

N

nztphill

Nov 12, 2018
i think this shit never ends...i hope im wrong but i see it very clear

N

nztphill

Nov 12, 2018
I remember how everything started so beautiful and now ends in this way

Reactions: dysfunctional
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018

Don't blame you. Eternal oblivion seems so nice.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Virgo, Schopenhauer and 1 other person