• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
I am making it my mission to save everyones soul and lead you to enlightenment and if you dont follow me, you will fade into tiny particle and end up a part of garbage island, Pacific Ocean, where you shall be infected with plastic poisoning and float for all eternity.

Nah, nah nah, just kidding, although I am not quite certain that is not the intentions of a few odd souls around these parts. I guess it had to happen at some point. I cant be arsed with it to be honest. Its pointless trying to debate with anyone who does not understand how the English language actually works. Mind you, I could not offer much by way of debate in Swahili or Dutch.

It must be difficult though when you are completely unable to understand the language you are trying to use in any of its forms to communicate with others. I had a French relative, wonderful person, but her parents spoke not a word of English and I spoke no French beyond bonjour and aurevoir. Meaningful conversation there was of none. But facial expressions and body language often were enough to make a point. A shrug here, a nod there. We dont get that online do we.

Then of course, there are those who cannot see beyond their own opinions. Everyone else is wrong and they are right. They are 100% convinced of it and nothing can make them deviate from such paths. God exists, end of. Buddhism is the one true route to where, Nirvana? I dont know, it is possible, but it is also possible that its a complete and utter load of bullshit. So do I believe on the off chance that something might exist? Or do I keep a open mind on subjects I dont really know enough about to debate them convincingly? I only found out last night that Enceladus is a moon of Saturn. Can you name the other 6? I sure as hell cant, so how can I talk about them without sounding like a total gobshite? I dont pretend to know about something, I either do or I dont. I am well beyond the stage of trying to convince anyone I am intelligent or intellectual or clever. I'm not any of them, just a ordinary guy. I know when I meet my match and I know when I am wrong and I dont give a shit if I have to admit it. Sadly, others are not blessed with such generosity, hence they argue black is blue and red is pink. Dont try to look smart unless you can back it up and in most cases, none of us can. Hawkins, Einstein, they were smart and we simply cannot aspire to such lofty heights.

I dont know, the whole place is such a melting pot and I am slowly finding those i can get along with and those that I have more chance of surviving hell freezing over before I could ever get along with. I dont want to ignore anyone because I would miss too many chances of having a guffaw or three and we need as many of those as we can get. And since I appear to have found my voice again [online] maybe I should attempt to get back to some poetry. See if the words will come or not. I always enjoyed trying, its up to others to decide if they are any good or not. I have a Wordpress site that I have not visited in a age, maybe I need to get back there and try something new? What do you think? yay or nay?

Toodle Pips

RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
I am making it my mission to save everyones soul and lead you to enlightenment and if you dont follow me, you will fade into tiny particle and end up a part of garbage island, Pacific Ocean, where you shall be infected with plastic poisoning and float for all eternity.
Stop stealing my lines.

I don't think the problem is a lack of comprehension of English, though. IMHO, it's the erosion of the ability that words have to affect our consciousness. The language is headed towards becoming Newspeak without actually having to remove any words from itself because we have robbed words of their power to affect us by using them heedlessly. After all, you only need to remember what happened to the word 'awesome'. Or 'depressed'.

Reactions: SinisterKid
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I can see you all getting annoyed at pro lifers sometimes but I can't see what's bothering you because I have all the pro-lifers on Ignore.

Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

My soul is awakened... and I’m f*cked
May 29, 2019

Nah, nah nah, just kidding, although I am not quite certain that is not the intentions of a few odd souls around these parts. I guess it had to happen at some point. I cant be arsed with it to be honest. Its pointless trying to debate with anyone who does not understand how the English language actually works. Mind you, I could not offer much by way of debate in Swahili or Dutch.

It must be difficult though when you are completely unable to understand the language you are trying to use in any of its forms to communicate with others. I had a French relative, wonderful person, but her parents spoke not a word of English and I spoke no French beyond bonjour and aurevoir. Meaningful conversation there was of none. But facial expressions and body language often were enough to make a point. A shrug here, a nod there. We dont get that online do we.

Then of course, there are those who cannot see beyond their own opinions. Everyone else is wrong and they are right. They are 100% convinced of it and nothing can make them deviate from such paths. God exists, end of. Buddhism is the one true route to where, Nirvana? I dont know, it is possible, but it is also possible that its a complete and utter load of bullshit. So do I believe on the off chance that something might exist? Or do I keep a open mind on subjects I dont really know enough about to debate them convincingly? I only found out last night that Enceladus is a moon of Saturn. Can you name the other 6? I sure as hell cant, so how can I talk about them without sounding like a total gobshite? I dont pretend to know about something, I either do or I dont. I am well beyond the stage of trying to convince anyone I am intelligent or intellectual or clever. I'm not any of them, just a ordinary guy. I know when I meet my match and I know when I am wrong and I dont give a shit if I have to admit it. Sadly, others are not blessed with such generosity, hence they argue black is blue and red is pink. Dont try to look smart unless you can back it up and in most cases, none of us can. Hawkins, Einstein, they were smart and we simply cannot aspire to such lofty heights.

I dont know, the whole place is such a melting pot and I am slowly finding those i can get along with and those that I have more chance of surviving hell freezing over before I could ever get along with. I dont want to ignore anyone because I would miss too many chances of having a guffaw or three and we need as many of those as we can get. And since I appear to have found my voice again [online] maybe I should attempt to get back to some poetry. See if the words will come or not. I always enjoyed trying, its up to others to decide if they are any good or not. I have a Wordpress site that I have not visited in a age, maybe I need to get back there and try something new? What do you think? yay or nay?

Toodle Pips
I do quite enjoy your posts and seeing a glimpse of who you are! You make me smirk for real and I think you should go for the poetry! Please share! You are definitely one I like to follow, so please no disappearing into the oceany abyss anytime soon... unless that's what you want in which case I'm obligated to say that I support you. But in selfish manner, I would hate to see you go. You truly have a good spirit.

Again, I think we'd be good friends in real life. But alas, online anonymity will have to do for now.

RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
I can see you all getting annoyed at pro lifers sometimes but I can't see what's bothering you because I have all the pro-lifers on Ignore.
There are pro-lifers here? Never seen them, only people talking about them. Sometimes I've seen a quoted message, but those are rarer than a shiny Pokemon with perfect IVs and a useful nature.

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019

Most of my posts are tongue in check and totally irrelevant, never to be taken very seriously as I simply do not take myself seriously. I just like to lighten the mood a little if possible and add a little mirth here and there. Suicide is a very serious issue and sometimes I need to remind myself I am still human and I can only do that in ways I know how.

Reactions: Bulletwbttrflywings