• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DeepDespair101

DeepDespair101

Just Give Me Drugs
Dec 13, 2022
So by the grace of god and some serious researching, I have come into the possession of some substances that I think will be incredibly peaceful and painless to CTB very quickly. I'll be listing my method below as well as some questions for anyone with IV experience.
Substances:
  • 500mg of Propofol
  • 200mg of Rocuronium
  • 500mg of synthetic heroin
  • 1000mg of Isotonitazene

Plan:
  • IV drip with 1000ml sodium chloride bag with the above substances
  • Use an IV starter to connect with the above bag
  • Dilute the listed substances into the IV bag
  • CTB while I'm either passed out from the propfol + rocuronium or from the H + Isotonitazene

My thought is I'll pass out from either combination of substances and induce respiratory failure, apnea, hypoxemia, or all of the above.

I'm also thinking to only dilute the H and Isotonitazene in the IV bag and administer the Propofol + Rocuronium directly but am curious what others think.

My question is related to starting the IV and how to dilute the substances in the solution. I'll be doing some more research but how in the hell do you start an IV. Especially with a drip bag? Also, how do you dilute the substances in the IV solution that's already in a bag?

Curious what other's thoughts are on this method and plan.

novem

novem

Experienced
May 9, 2022
I've read here that a drip bag might stop dripping at any time so it is unreliable.
I've been considering to buy a syringe pump bc of that.