• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Sele'ne shall guide me to peace and tranquility
Dec 31, 2023
I'm officially over hoping things will get better as I know they won't and I'm tired of pretending that it will or that I'm happy in life. I'm sorry that my mom will have to go through the pain of losing a son.... I'm sorry that people close to me will wake up to the news of me no longer being here. I wish there was a more efficient way of ending it.... Like having a gun and whatnot. I will prepare my apology note tomorrow while at work or on my way home.... Damn...... I wish it didn't have to come to this....

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so tired of suffering in this existence, I wish you the best in your plans.

Reactions: Return2themoonlight
Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Sele'ne shall guide me to peace and tranquility
Dec 31, 2023
Nothing will pain me more than knowing I'm leaving my mom in pain she will never be able to get over. If I end up as a ghost, than I'll watch over her from the other side cause I can't deal being on this side anymore 😓😢😞

• Hugs
Reactions: Surfie
theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
i understand. it really is a tragedy that can leave traumas or open wounds to those around you when a person decides to do ctb. i hope you find hope. pm anything.

• Hugs
Reactions: Return2themoonlight