• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

stoplmp

stoplmp

Not happy
Mar 30, 2024
I have been planning this for the whole month.

Will start the morning with the fasting protocol, and my digital weight balance will also arrive tomorrow.

Meanwhile, I will try to buy metoclopramide (I'm 80% sure I'll be successful since prescription for this medication is not taken seriously where I live).

Once I get the antiemetics and the balance, I will do the SN purity test with both, a test kit and the blood test.

If everything goes as planned, I will prepare the SN and, as expected, CTB tomorrow. Might sound really "tight" in time as I will be doing multiple things at the same time (fasting, testing SN, taking antiemetics), but for now I don't see what really could go wrong.

If I manage to get everything and successfully test the SN purity, tomorrow I'll make another post with my goodbyes. It's not guaranteed that I will be successful getting the things needed, but if I am, expect another post from me tomorrow.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans, I hope that you find what you are searching for.

Reactions: stoplmp
bookgirl

bookgirl

๐‰๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ’, ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
Mar 31, 2024
I hope you find the peace you are looking for

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I wish you the best whatever you decide to do.
How much SN do you plan to take?

letsgetittogo

letsgetittogo

Barbiturate Summer :p
Nov 11, 2023
How do you feel with your ctb being so imminent? Do you have any anxious feelings?

I'm only asking because I want to ctb but I have really anxious thoughts about doing the act itself :p

D

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I wish you all good always OP may your peace be comfortable and forever kind to you.๐Ÿ’š

stoplmp

stoplmp

Not happy
Mar 30, 2024
How do you feel with your ctb being so imminent? Do you have any anxious feelings?

I'm only asking because I want to ctb but I have really anxious thoughts about doing the act itself :p
It's not really imminent as I've been searching for a good way to CTB for three years now, so as I found it I will do it as soon as possible at the right moment, that literally would be tomorrow.

I'm not anxious at all. It's actually relieving knowing that i found my way out of all this mess that my life is.

Y

YosemiteGrrl

Dec 17, 2023
It's not really imminent as I've been searching for a good way to CTB for three years now, so as I found it I will do it as soon as possible at the right moment, that literally would be tomorrow.

I'm not anxious at all. It's actually relieving knowing that i found my way out of all this mess that my life is.
Please keep us posted as you can. Wishing you a peaceful smooth passage...

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Offโ€ฆ.
Sep 27, 2023
I have been planning this for the whole month.

Will start the morning with the fasting protocol, and my digital weight balance will also arrive tomorrow.

Meanwhile, I will try to buy metoclopramide (I'm 80% sure I'll be successful since prescription for this medication is not taken seriously where I live).

Once I get the antiemetics and the balance, I will do the SN purity test with both, a test kit and the blood test.

If everything goes as planned, I will prepare the SN and, as expected, CTB tomorrow. Might sound really "tight" in time as I will be doing multiple things at the same time (fasting, testing SN, taking antiemetics), but for now I don't see what really could go wrong.

If I manage to get everything and successfully test the SN purity, tomorrow I'll make another post with my goodbyes. It's not guaranteed that I will be successful getting the things needed, but if I am, expect another post from me tomorrow.
Sending love and strength to you, whatever you choose xx

A peaceful reliable method is all that stops me too. Have been ready for a long time.

R

rimus

Apr 4, 2024
Paz e que aconteรงa o que for melhor pra vocรช

Wish you the best.

I

imdoneforreal

Apr 24, 2024
was It easy for you to find a way to purchase? Idk what country you're in. (US here)I feel like there are so many steps and surely I'll mess it up somehow. Wishing you luck with your next batch!

stoplmp

stoplmp

Not happy
Mar 30, 2024
was It easy for you to find a way to purchase? Idk what country you're in. (US here)I feel like there are so many steps and surely I'll mess it up somehow. Wishing you luck with your next batch!
I'm in brazil. US as far as I know is almost impossible to purchase SN as a citizen without getting a mental health check/background check (by users reports).

In general, almost impossible to purchase SN not being a chemicals/food related business.

I purchased mine by a local site that sends your request (purchase) to production in chemical labs, and then sends it to you once it's produced and checked (mine is in production right now).

I am really hoping I'll receive it without any issues.

I

imdoneforreal

Apr 24, 2024
I'm in brazil. US as far as I know is almost impossible to purchase SN as a citizen without getting a mental health check/background check (by users reports).

In general, almost impossible to purchase SN not being a chemicals/food related business.

I purchased mine by a local site that sends your request (purchase) to production in chemical labs, and then sends it to you once it's produced and checked (mine is in production right now).

I am really hoping I'll receive it without any issues.
Well that's absolutely terrifying but very good to know. Thank you