• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Minus

Minus

Quite Tired
Jun 22, 2023
Hello all, apologies if this comes across as pointless but I'd just state somewhere how just, absolutely tired I am.

I wake up, work, return home and sleep. I used to enjoy games more but lately all of it's been dulled. My Setraline medication was raised, but I still find it mostly pointless as I mean - if it had a greater effect I wouldn't be posting on here.

I find myself modifying and updating a suicide note on my phone often, and I would very much like to pass on but with my current obligations I'd need to wait at, minimum, 1-2 years longer, and while I'm waiting every remaining sliver of my sanity is whittled away.

Apologies if I've used the Venting tag incorrectly as I don't post often, but I just had the urge to put some of these thoughts to 'paper', and maybe if another reads this and knows another feels their pain then it can soothe them, if only a little. Thank you for your precious time.