Status
Not open for further replies.
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I only made this thread because I know that he won't be able to easily access a child with me around.

I have this bad feeling that you could be part of a plan,to be able to do exactly this. If police think for 1 minute you were in the know if this happens, your'e going to be in deep sh*t, i'm sure. you might not actually even realise how involved you actually are.

you will have to prove you weren't in the know, more than them proving you were IMO

• Love
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Brink, Sinkinshyp and 2 others
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Based moron. Never change.

A comparison is still a comparison. I know he likely doesn't view pedophilia and homosexuality as one in the same, but I REALLY didn't want that subject to even come up in the first place. Pedos like to talk about that sort of thing all the time to defend their paraphilia. It's just not... good tact.
I find it extremely galling that you, a person who is actively pursuing a relationship with someone you know to have fantasies at least about sexual relationships with children, who is so enamoured with this person that you want to use a "love spell" on him to draw him into your web of deceit, think that you can take the moral high ground over the rest of us and start lecturing us on right and wrong.

Maybe take that great big log out of your eye before tending to the spinters in others, and then have a long hard look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself what you find so fascinating and alluring about child sex abusers.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Brink, OnlyTheWind and 3 others
BerryCakes

BerryCakes

Local Case Study
Sep 20, 2020
I find it extremely galling that you, a person who is actively pursuing a relationship with someone you know to have fantasies at least about sexual relationships with children, who is so enamoured with this person that you want to use a "love spell" on him to draw him into your web of deceit, think that you can take the moral high ground over the rest of us and start lecturing us on right and wrong.

Maybe take that great big log out of your eye before tending to the spinters in others, and then have a long hard look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself what you find so fascinating and alluring about child sex abusers.
>loses an argument
>WELL ACTUALLY

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
@Staff Can one of you lads PLEASE lock this thread. I'm sorry for the spam notifications, but my god. Please let it end.
Why did I got a notification that you mentioned me in this reply?

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Man in the few min I left to make dinner this went to all sorts of shit. I'll stay out of the rest of this and attend to the munchies.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream, checkouttime, Deleted member 19654 and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.