Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
I haven't stood up since around 8 or 9pm last night. I need to pee though, so I'm about to find out. I haven't taken my blood pressure because my eyes are so fucked right now I wouldn't be able to read the meter to see what it's at. I had a few pretzels a couple of hours ago. My mouth is insanely dry though so I was having to drink a ton of water to even get them down.

I'm still sweaty as all hell. I've just been in and out of sleeping all day. Pulse hasn't changed. This whole experience hasn't been too bad though, all things considered. Only the hallucinations were off putting but not severely so. At least it wasn't painful. Just don't understand why it didn't work.
Glad to hear you didnt have pain and hope you find what you are looking for.. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: pennydrop, ladylazarus4, finallydone and 1 other person
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Adrenaline junkie
May 9, 2024
Foi só uma sugestão, desculpe se pareci intrusivo
I just don't know how you can make suggestions so casually to someone who is making probably the most personal life decision they can possibly make

• Love
Reactions: ladylazarus4, Plato'sCaveDweller and wren-briar
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I can't imagine how you must be feeling to be brave enough to do all that and wake up. I hope you don't suffer with longer term side effects. Have you booked the hotel longer so you can rest?

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress, ladylazarus4, Plato'sCaveDweller and 1 other person
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I can't imagine what you must be feeling like right now. I would imagine it would be mixed-emotion type feelings. Anyway, please be careful when it comes to attempts. You don't want to make your body in a worser state than necessary. You still have to live in your body, while you are still here.

Reactions: sancta-simplicitas, ladylazarus4, Plato'sCaveDweller and 1 other person
nir

nir

26/F/Canada
Aug 18, 2024
I would try until it works, suicide is the success of the brave
"suicide is the success of the brave" lmao, no. don't romanticize it. suicide isn't some prize, it's not some achievement we should goad people on for. of course lots of people on this website want suicide, but let's not lie to ourselves about how it's some great thing that you need to be "brave" to "achieve". it's a heartbreaking conclusion for the lives of so many people. that's it. it's a culmination of pain. there is nothing heroic about someone being driven to suicide. it's just sad. it's sad that we're all here, it's sad that so many people kill themselves. you can try to rebrand it, but it will be what it is regardless of what you call it or how you try to perceive it. i'm not anti-suicide - I wouldn't be here if I was - but let's not kid ourselves here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Reflection, DefinitelyReady, hopelesswanderer and 9 others
F

fvckfamily

Apenas um homem que perdeu tudo em troca de nada.
Aug 26, 2024
"o suicídio é o sucesso dos corajosos" kkkk, não. não romantize isso. o suicídio não é um prêmio, não é uma conquista pela qual devemos incitar as pessoas. é claro que muitas pessoas neste site querem o suicídio, mas não vamos mentir para nós mesmos sobre como é algo grandioso que você precisa ser "corajoso" para "conseguir". é uma conclusão de partir o coração para a vida de tantas pessoas. é isso. é o ápice da dor. não há nada de heróico em alguém ser levado ao suicídio. é apenas triste. é triste que estejamos todos aqui, é triste que tantas pessoas se matem. você pode tentar reformular isso, mas será o que é, independentemente de como você o chame ou como tente percebê-lo. não sou contra o suicídio - eu não estaria aqui se fosse - mas não vamos nos enganar aqui.
Honestly, I didn't want that either, but life took me to such a circumstance and I'd rather take myself to this sad fate than live a life of meaningless suffering.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I can't imagine how you must be feeling to be brave enough to do all that and wake up. I hope you don't suffer with longer term side effects. Have you booked the hotel longer so you can rest?
I have it until tomorrow morning. I'll see how I feel then. I may just get an Uber home and come back for my car, but I also don't want to leave my car in a questionable part of town.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress, binturong, landslide2 and 6 others
ladylazarus4

ladylazarus4

exhausted
May 12, 2024
I can't imagine what you must be feeling like right now. I would imagine it would be mixed-emotion type feelings. Anyway, please be careful when it comes to attempts. You don't want to make your body in a worser state than necessary. You still have to live in your body, while you are still here.
the hard part was that she was careful. This was not impulsive. It was planned out for a long time.

Reactions: Lost Magic, Plato'sCaveDweller, absolutelyyou and 1 other person
willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
I'm trying to get my blood pressure up enough I can go to the vending machines for more food and drinks as I'm almost out of the gallon of apple juice I brought and my only food is plain popcorn and pretzels. But the meds I took seem to have sucked up all the water in me. Despite almost of gallon of apple juice and a bottle of water my mouth is still cotton dry and I peed a tiny bit once an hour ago. I dont particularly want to drink tap water from a cheap hotel, so I'd be out of drinks if I can't make it to the vending machines. There's no way I'd make it in my current state though.
I just attempted to slowly get up. Decided to sit up and dangle me legs for a bit first. Within 10-15 seconds my ears were ringing and I was having muscle twitches and feeling faint. I laid back down after 10-15 more seconds and my blood pressure is so low it isn't even palpable in my radial. My vision is starting to recover so I think I should be able to take it now.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress and -Link-
-Link-

-Link-

Deep Breaths
Aug 25, 2018
I'm trying to get my blood pressure up enough I can go to the vending machines for more food and drinks as I'm almost out of the gallon of apple juice I brought and my only food is plain popcorn and pretzels. But the meds I took seem to have sucked up all the water in me. Despite almost of gallon of apple juice and a bottle of water my mouth is still cotton dry and I peed a tiny bit once an hour ago. I dont particularly want to drink tap water from a cheap hotel, so I'd be out of drinks if I can't make it to the vending machines. There's no way I'd make it in my current state though.
Can you order delivery from a restaurant?

You could tell them you have a nasty virus or something and get them to just knock and leave it outside the door for their own sake.

willitpass

willitpass

Mar 10, 2020
80/40 laying down, no wonder I can't tolerate even sitting up.

• Hugs
Reactions: Reflection, ilikehamsters, -Link- and 2 others