willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I feel just so fucking hurt and lost right now. And to know that in a couple of days I once again have to return to normal life life nothing fucking happened for the third time this year.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ladylazarus4, not-2-b-the-answer, Plato'sCaveDweller and 5 others
-Link-

-Link-

Deep Breaths
Aug 25, 2018
I feel just so fucking hurt and lost right now. And to know that in a couple of days I once again have to return to normal life life nothing fucking happened for the third time this year.
Oh my gosh, I feel for you so much -- I really wish there was something I could say or do that would help alleviate your pain even a little bit.

All I can think to say right now is to just reiterate I'm hearing every word you say here, I'm with you all the way as best I can try, and I'm empathizing with you in a way that I can't even put into words.

• Love
Reactions: ladylazarus4, Plato'sCaveDweller, Alexei_Kirillov and 3 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Wow! You have been through a lot. I'm so glad you managed to urinate, get out of that hotel and get back home to your cat. Whatever you decide now, and in the future, you know you are always loved!
Checking In I Love You GIF by Seize the Awkward

• Love
Reactions: ladylazarus4 and wren-briar
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
If I didn't have this place as an outlet I would be losing my mind right now. This place is the only thing keeping me somewhat sane.
The stuff I ordered in should be in soon and then I'm going to rent one of my favorite movies and try and enjoy it as best as I can.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller, ladylazarus4, not-2-b-the-answer and 8 others
-Link-

-Link-

Deep Breaths
Aug 25, 2018
The stuff I ordered in should be in soon and then I'm going to rent one of my favorite movies and try and enjoy it as best as I can.
I hope your order-in and movie did you right!

Sending you strength and good vibes and wishing you a restful night @willitpass