hopscotch

hopscotch

i am so good at not being very good its crazy
May 6, 2023
goodbye. im glad you finally got what you were searching for for so long, even if you hated having to search for it. im sorry you suffered so much to want it so deeply for so many years, or for it to have been needed. but im glad that it's over. rest well

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ladylazarus4
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Adrenaline junkie
May 9, 2024
I'm so sorry that the world failed you like this. You would have been the kind of healthcare provider that the world desperately needs more of, with your kindness, compassion, and empathy for others.

• Love
Reactions: ladylazarus4
landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
i foolishly clung to the thought that maybe, just maybe you'd change your mind. but you always meant what you said.
you shared you had people who loved you in your life, they are in my thoughts too. you touched lives on here.
goodbye willitpass, you will be missed

Jon Arbuckle

Jon Arbuckle

Aspiring Corpse
Jul 23, 2024
I'm so sad. you didn't deserve any of this. rest in peace.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I hope you have finally found the peace you seek.

Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Adrenaline junkie
May 9, 2024
If there is an afterlife, I'd like to imagine that you and Ash are reunited and having a great time right now, in a world where mental illness and self hatred doesn't exist.

The fact that you're not around anymore feels surreal. Just a few days ago you were laughing at a dumb joke that I made.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I passed out soon after my last message. Woke up at about 3. Drenched in sweat but not even hot. Hard to type because my hands don't go where want them to and my vision is double and fuzzy. Muscle spasms. My watch caught loaded heart beat of 33 but I thought I think it got lower because my watch turned off at one point, meaning it didn't think anyone was wearing it. Very, very tired still. Still possible to work I think, if not I'll sleep it off.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: imsotired35, ForgottenAgain, Pluto and 2 others
sevennn

sevennn

Experienced
Sep 11, 2024
i'm so sorry. :,( 🫂 these hurts to read. you deserve to die like you wanted to :,(

Last edited:
sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Arcanist
Dec 14, 2023
I hope it all goes okay, whatever outcome you decide on.