• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
rant....i think it is time for dating again. I keep bumping into a girl at the gas station, her parents own the place. I think i am jist going to ask her for a coffee date and get it over with. Lots so much time already, and there will never bee a perfect time for doing something. If she says no, no big deal. Have to get out of the apartment today, get fresh air at beach and then to shopping mall. I hope everyone is doing ok with their recovery ! Take care of yourself, treat yourself well.

T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
One approach to the dating inquiry that you might want to consider is something like, "I really enjoy talking with you, maybe we could get a cup of coffee or something sometime".

It is a lighter touch to suggest a possibility. This also allows the other person to decline with something like, "I don't know, I have been pretty busy lately". They might even show enthusiasm for the suggestion like, "That sounds good, what would be a good time".

It sounds like you have a good perspective on not being decimated if there is a negative response. Good luck.

• Love
Reactions: luten
L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
One approach to the dating inquiry that you might want to consider is something like, "I really enjoy talking with you, maybe we could get a cup of coffee or something sometime".

It is a lighter touch to suggest a possibility. This also allows the other person to decline with something like, "I don't know, I have been pretty busy lately". They might even show enthusiasm for the suggestion like, "That sounds good, what would be a good time".

It sounds like you have a good perspective on not being decimated if there is a negative response. Good luck.
many thanks, i appreciate your input! and yes, rejection is not failure to me. many fish in the seas ....though , i am a long-term type of guy, never had a short-term relationship before

strangeceleste

strangeceleste

Don’t believe everything you think
Mar 2, 2021
Good luck! I hope she likes you too. You have a great attitude. Hope you have a lovely day, wish I could go to the beach
Happy Animation GIF by Mia Page

• Love
Reactions: luten
L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
Good luck! I hope she likes you too. You have a great attitude. Hope you have a lovely day, wish I could go to the beach
Happy Animation GIF by Mia Page
thank you for your message ! i actually don't go on the beach, just drive by with windows opened, music on full blast kekeke. it was fun, happens about 3 times a week, the winter is here, but it is still refreshing :sunglasses: .

• Hugs
Reactions: strangeceleste