• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Sir_nihilist

Sep 26, 2020
I have a movie recommendation to anyone using this site.

Movie - " I am thinking of ending things "
It's a movie which makes you think, and was extremely helpful for me. We as humans run away from many things.

yes you can love life and you can live a life waiting for that moment.

K

kqlysrsly

Sep 15, 2020
6,7 imdb rating. That means bad movie and waste of 2 hrs.

Yes, humans live of continuous distractions. That's no news. Partly a ctb reason.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
The title got my attention so I watched a review. Charlie Kaufman of Being John Malkovich and Eternal Sunshine fame so it must have something going for it

Reactions: GravityUtilizer
U

Unicorncorn21

Apr 25, 2020
6,7 imdb rating. That means bad movie and waste of 2 hrs.

Yes, humans live of continuous distractions. That's no news. Partly a ctb reason.

That's a very reductive view of the movie. It's very decisive, not 6.7 for the average person. You could very well be in the group of people who think it's a 10/10 or a 0/10. Not many people are lukewarm about it.

I absolutely love that movie and if you're expecting it to be unoriginal you just made the most inaccurate assumption of all time. If you don't want to watch it check out the analysis by yourmoviesucks on youtube