• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
Being anti-natalist in my view automatically makes me think the universe is evil or flawed. I mean it's the properties of the universe that allowed for life and evolution to take place. We suffer without sufficient cause because of the universe.

By not having children we're trying to limit the suffering. But the big monster that caused it all is all around us.

I guess the realization I'm talking about is that looking into outer space or looking at nice scenery on Earth doesn't make me think of how beautiful it is. Instead, it makes me realize how indifferent it is to us.

Assuming that death is an eternal lack of awareness seems to be the only peace. Actually correction; we don't even get to feel that peace because we'll be dead, but at least it nullifies the suffering.

This world is an evil dystopian hell and it can´t be anything else by some law of nature. We like to turn a blind eye to this and indoctrinate ourselves and our children with Disney movies, and happy fairy tale stories, but in the end it serves the same purpose as the religions of yesterday: obfuscate a dystopian hellscape from our view. Politics, religions, and Disney movies that tell you you can "try everything" (Zootopia) and "be yourself" (Frozen or something else) or that the "circle of life is a good thing" (the Lion King) exists to serve evil and shelter it, to help it dominate our reality by making you think that it doesn´t dominate it and make you have more children for it to enslave (high-ranking corporations, government, etc.) and ultimately make it more powerful. This is how this universe works, any genuinely good person (or at least the least evil ape) gets eaten alive in our society by bigger "predators" (bosses, CEO´S, employers, etc.) and only a bigger predator kills this predator and the cycle starts anew