• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

robotomy

robotomy

struggler
Aug 6, 2020
fuck fuck her Im so tired of this motherfucking human being who I am inforever in debt to ruining my life trying to help me "live" by endlessly tormenting me by not leting me fucking die. I'm 18 now anyways what I do on my own damn computer isnt her buissness fuck fuck fuck why cant i die why cant i just fucking die already i wish i was never born i wish i could kill everyone who ever wronged me and then myself
Even though it already happened to you (maybe even despite you already having the following done), here's a precaution for others who may stumble into here:

If your mom saw it because of the big-lettered title of the site:

Go to preferences, and on the first page, check the hide logo box. I only noticed and did this recently, and I think it also applied to my mobile webpage too.

CleanShot 2024 04 23 at 1347412x

Also, to make sure she doesnt recognize the site colors again, go to the bottom left corner of the site, and change the theme.

CleanShot 2024 04 23 at 1351082x

If you got caught because of other reasons, then if youre on mac you can quickly hide your current app using cmd+h or cmd+m. I havent used windows in awhile, but i think you can minimize one window with the windows key + down arrow. Or you can hide all apps and show just the desktop with the windows key + d (looks a bit too sus). Try having like a harmless/innocent application "behind" your current window, because hiding everything looks sus (unless your parents are ok with thinking that you were on cornhub or something).

Also, going full-screen in chromium browsers hides the address bar on windows by default (apparently).

On mac, you have to uncheck this default setting:

message-24131291-7561262889923157511.png

All of these are just basic non-technical steps, but hopefully easy enough as a bare minimum for most. Theres further steps like using a browser extension to replace keywords within the site itself.

Last edited:
LevUwU

LevUwU

I hate my life and the government
Mar 16, 2024
Okay after reading this over. A few things, ONE Im not quitting my meds, I like them and they do help even if slightly, and I am not getting involved in a "meds are poison" convo, and two, I'm not a "he"
Even though it already happened to you (maybe even despite you already having the following done), here's a precaution for others who may stumble into here:

If your mom saw it because of the big-lettered title of the site:

Go to preferences, and on the first page, check the hide logo box. I only noticed and did this recently, and I think it also applied to my mobile webpage too.

View attachment 136472

Also, to make sure she doesnt recognize the site colors again, go to the bottom left corner of the site, and change the theme.

View attachment 136475

If you got caught because of other reasons, then if youre on mac you can quickly hide your current app using cmd+h or cmd+m. I havent used windows in awhile, but i think you can minimize one window with the windows key + down arrow. Or you can hide all apps and show just the desktop with the windows key + d (looks a bit too sus). Try having like a harmless/innocent application "behind" your current window, because hiding everything looks sus (unless your parents are ok with thinking that you were on cornhub or something).

Also, going full-screen in chromium browsers hides the address bar on windows by default (apparently).

On mac, you have to uncheck this default setting:

message-24131291-7561262889923157511.png

All of these are just basic non-technical steps, but hopefully easy enough as a bare minimum for most. Theres further steps like using a browser extension to replace keywords within the site itself.
Thank you!

robotomy

robotomy

struggler
Aug 6, 2020
Thank you!
No problem! Btw I remember you, i made another help comment on your thread like a month ago - where it had to get mod approved for some reason. Idk how long it took to appear publicly, so theres a chance that you didnt even see it.

I remembered this now because I just now had another comment get flagged for mod approval 😅. And when it shows up, it'll be on another one of your threads lol

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Regardless of what you think of psyche meds, stopping the meds all at once can cause permanent serious harm. If you're 18 and want to stop them, the only safe way is to go to the doctor and assert yourself, and get a doctor monitored plan developed for you to weane yourself off them safely.

Reactions: SoFewMethods
robotomy

robotomy

struggler
Aug 6, 2020
No problem! Btw I remember you, i made another help comment on your thread like a month ago - where it had to get mod approved for some reason. Idk how long it took to appear publicly, so theres a chance that you didnt even see it.

I remembered this now because I just now had another comment get flagged for mod approval 😅. And when it shows up, it'll be on another one of your threads lol

Nvm, i got the other comment to show but hours later the whole thread vanished for some reason. It was your dicks thread. Afaik it was just harmless jokes, but maybe something happened there that i missed. Anyways im not expecting my 2nd help comment above to be super helpful. Its just there if you welcome it. I remember how youve expressed discontent with people not getting the irredeemability of your problems, so ill also respect that

Last edited:
onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
I feel you, I nearly got caught by my family members several times and the possible consequences of that terrify me.
I don't know if this advice will work for you but I'll ask: Do you have any alternative devices to browse the forum? If you do, I'd suggest using them instead of your PC especially if it's a device that nobody would think to check.