• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I was in tears this AM and telling my bf how I wanted my life over - then I took Modafinil (as I have spent three days not able to get up from the floor) and am up on working on my projects.

I don't think I should use it every day - and not sure if it will always uplift my mood like this - but the research out there is very good and worth looking into. In the UK you can buy it online legally and get it shipped to you. It is well worth trying and has been combined with anti-depressants to good effect in research from Cambridge University.

As ever, check your contraindications.

My longer-term plan is to take another Megadose of LSD - I am much better since the last one, but I have been feeling exhausted these past few days, and suicidal thoughts though much quieter come with the exhaustion, so I am going to try and reset my brain. Nothing to lose.

Solidarity to you all!