• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Need2Escape

Jun 4, 2021
Hi,

I am on 75mg Venlafaxine (aka Effexor) and according to online Drug interaction guide it is suggested that taking it with Meto can cause "increase affecting serotonin levels"

I can easily skip my Venlafaxine tablet on the D day where I intend to CTB using N but should I be really concerned about the increase effect of serotonin level.

Full notes are below:
Metoclopramide oral and Venlafaxine oral

metoclopramide oral and venlafaxine oral both increase affecting serotonin levels in the blood. Too much serotonin is a potentially life-threatening situation. Severe signs and symptoms include high blood pressure and increased heart rate that lead to shock. Combination increases risk of serotonin syndrome, neuroleptic malignant syndrome, dystonia, or other extrapyramidal reactions."
"metoclopramide oral and venlafaxine oral both increase serotonin levels. Additive effects; increased risk for serotonin syndrome, neuroleptic malignant syndrome, dystonia, or other extrapyramidal reactions"

• Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics
D

dyingalone123

Experienced
Sep 8, 2021
I have the sane thing. Following

T

thefoodispoison

Student
Oct 14, 2021
If you plan to drink N right after, does it matter?

4g1vvvven

🔍 Looking for the nicest exit 🚪
Feb 14, 2023
I know this is an older thread but I'd like to know, surely a lot of people on SNRIs/SSRIs pursue methods involving AE