• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Laststop

Laststop

Experienced
Jul 9, 2019
I saw online the other day we had another large meteor fly by us, super close. Given your (our) position with CTB how do you suppose you would react to a days notice that we were going to be hit, and no one was going to survive?

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I don't know what I'd do, honestly. My anxiety is so bad, I'd probably become overwhelmed and just shut down. Unfortunately, I think SI would take over.

Reactions: a_strange_day
Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
I'd get as far as I can from my parents and then do all the kinds of things that I'd never normally do while the idiots are fooled by the government into thinking they will be fine, and finally when the judgement day arrived I'd hang myself to avoid the pain of being incinerated/drowned/blown to pieces/hit by flying debris/Intoxicated/etc. By the effects of the asteroid impact or even worse, surviving in a post-apocalyptic world.

Reactions: Baskol1
A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
I would have to take my N sooner than expected, I dont wanna be blown up by a meteor

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
It sounds like what I've been expectantly awaiting all my life. I'd get my motorcyclist friend to take us to where we'd have the best view without too many assholes to deal with, and light incense and say hallelujah and so on.

Reactions: Baskol1