• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
I never thought I'd live to reach 30 but here I am
I'm hoping to end my life soon

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
When life was relatively good, I talked about the future (eg. owning a house, career path) but there was always that feeling in the back of my head that knew I wouldn't get old. Now that life is much more difficult, it's clear to me that this was always how it was supposed to end.

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
Nope my life seemed great up until a couple of months ago.

U

unabletocope

Arcanist
Mar 13, 2024
No but you know what - facing down how rubbish I really am is the right call and taking my life to address that is dealing with it, I feel liberated

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
When I was a child I had dreams....being an astronaut and seeing the stars up close. Then things happened and every night I would go to bed wishing I didn't wake up in the morning. As I grew older hope came back until it was snatched away and that journey downhill hasn't stopped since, so, I've known for quite some time it would all end with CTB.
same, i used to be a child with vivid dreams, i thought i had potential to live a fantastic reality when i grew up, but that didn't last long due to abuse. it's cruel the way the world forces us out of our potentials and dreams
In my case wanting to die on my own terms is all that makes sense, under no circumstances would I ever wish to suffer in this meaningless and undesirable existence, I see no benefit in prolonging suffering just to risk ending up in a situation of way worse agony just to inevitably be tormented by old age. To me existence itself is evil, it's the true problem as it's the source of all suffering, to simply exist is something so harmful and burdensome. I don't understand what's supposedly so "good" about existing as existence truly is an abomination.

I'd always prefer the peace of non-existence to having the ability to suffer endlessly in this existence I never even wished for in the first place, it just sounds so ideal to simply not-exist where there is no suffering, no pain and torment, no need for anything, no problems, worries or concerns, for me a peaceful suicide would be a beautiful release from all suffering and harm.
would you mind to share your method? if you have one, or when do you plan to ctb

BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
I've had ideation since I was 13yo. I never thought I was going to live beyond 30. Now I'm 36. Doing a lot of extra time inside this prison.

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
I've had ideation since I was 13yo. I never thought I was going to live beyond 30. Now I'm 36. Doing a lot of extra time inside this prison.
it's been years that i feel very suicidal, more than 10 years... but i don't want to prolong this anymore, if this has to be what i should do then so be it. i need to stop being a coward
I've known it'd end like this since I can remember. I always acted like I had dreams and goals, but never actually wanted to reach them.
living without having attainable dreams and goals is awful... you feel like a fish out of water all the time since everyone is moving on with their happy lives and you're just there... existing

Reactions: sserafim
Lookingtoflyfree

Lookingtoflyfree

Student
Jan 11, 2024
I never thought that I would live past 18 or become an adult. I think I was meant to die earlier and not even be alive right now
Same. With each major milestone I'm shocked I'm still here but increasingly since the autism diagnosis i realize it's a death sentence and need to think of escape

jpfef

jpfef

colossus of roads
finite for sure ⚑
Sep 10, 2023
when i was little i told my mom i wanted to die young so i could be a kid angel in heaven forever LOL. i've never been able to picture myself dying by CTB in the ""typical" way.... i've always had this intuition that i would die from overdose or murder before my mid 20s. i still believe this to be the case, honestly.

trashprincess

trashprincess

She/Slur
Aug 8, 2023
I've never been able to imagine a future.

Thought about suicide for at least half my life.

Eventually I realized my brain was trying to tell me something.

So I guess this is what I imagined for myself, I just kept hoping for something different...

L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
Hmmm I feel like I always knew I would ctb though, one of the joys of being suicidal at a young age I guess. And before then I can't remember what I thought about death or my death specially so I guess in a weird way I've been sure I would ctb the way most are sure they'll die of old age. I'm not sure I've ever even imagined dying of old age now that I think about it.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
All the methods are either inaccessible or risky in my case, it's why I'm still trapped here, I really do despise this hellish anti-suicide society where there is the absence of peaceful and guaranteed ways to die for all. Not everyone is privledged enough to have access to reliable methods sadly, also what I'd fear is trying to die going wrong and leading to way worse suffering.

Bannana

Bannana

caretaker
Mar 10, 2024
I've known since I turned 18 that I'll die a "willful death"
I've wanted to die since before I even truly understood what life was really about, deep down I've always known this is how things would end

bugs_for_brains

bugs_for_brains

We can always regroup on the moon <3
Mar 4, 2024
I mean when I was super young I didn't think about death period. But once I hit age 11 and started thinking about life and death and stuff, I already knew I'd die by suicide or heart attack (family history). Didn't even think I'd get this far at one point tbh lol

druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
Sad to read that so many people become suicidal so young. Personally it wasn't until I was 15, which is still quite young, but I had hope for the future until then. I don't think I ever imagined until then that I'd die by ctb.

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Always saw it as an option and a possibility, but I figured that would change in the future, not like now which I'm certain about it.

Reactions: mtoro998
G

grahf

Broken English from Indonesia
Mar 3, 2024
I always dreamed that I wouldn't live past 30, but now that I'm 32 I always think I'll CTB before I'm 40 or 35, but here I'm thinking about ctb everyday because my depression, I can't see myself getting old in third world country because I'm not special because I'm nothing

Reactions: mtoro998
tronix

tronix

Mar 23, 2024
I always considered CTB. Always. I never thought I will make it to my 30s. And I did, that's okay. Now I'm 35 and I know CTB is my fate. And it's my choice. I wanted to live on my terms and I want to die on my terms. Be in control of what happens and how. For years I've been lying to others that I don't have these thoughts. I feel awful about that but once you've felt like this, it never truly stops. It haunts you, gives you some kind of weird comfort, sometimes fears you... It's always with you.

Reactions: divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I thought I would have ended it by 30 and I'm 36 also
I always considered CTB. Always. I never thought I will make it to my 30s. And I did, that's okay. Now I'm 35 and I know CTB is my fate. And it's my choice. I wanted to live on my terms and I want to die on my terms. Be in control of what happens and how. For years I've been lying to others that I don't have these thoughts. I feel awful about that but once you've felt like this, it never truly stops. It haunts you, gives you some kind of weird comfort, sometimes fears you... It's always with you.
I feel like hitting my 30s really made me realize the pain isn't going to get better

Last edited:
annxietty

annxietty

anxious
Mar 27, 2023
When I was a kid I thought that by age 20 I would have a perfect life lol most kids dont know the basics of life like how it works and how unfair it is... In my case I didnt think I would want to kill myself when I grew older, didnt know anything about suicide, it all began in my adolescence... I see my 7yo nephew and how happy he is, Im sad knowing he will face this world and suffer ngl...

Reactions: divinemistress36
Pikmin

Pikmin

Mar 6, 2024
I never thought I'd CTB, I had so many things I wanted to do and see, but something so horrible happened this year I just can't live a normal life after that. I don't want to die, I just can't be me any longer.

B

brokeandbroken

Warlock
Apr 18, 2023
i mean, somewhere along the way we lost ourselves as i don't believe any of us always thought our end would be ctb. i think each of us back in the day used to think we were special and that life would be great for us and we would just die naturally... it feels weird to know that our end is probably going to be ctb, whilst other people will just live happy lives... why did it have to be like this and why aren't we special anymore, like the normies think they are? or maybe we never were and it was just an illusion
I never thought I was special. Far from it. I believed if I was a good person and worked hard success would find me. I haven't found that success and my ability to is now compromised. Success has eluded me. I must not be a good person.

A

alrdyded

Mar 23, 2024
I have had suicidal thoughts since around 8 so yes it's the only end that makes sense for me. I have already lived too long. I regret not doing it years ago

Raindancer

Raindancer

Experienced
Nov 4, 2023
No, not al all. Early on I struggled with a lot of trauma and was just trying to survive. Then things took a huge change and I was living a wonderful life. Even when things started to get or go bad again, I had enough good that I never considered it. In all honesty I am still shocked to find myself here.

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
I was never CTB oriented in my life. I always said that I could take anything, despite all the hell on earth I went through, until this earlier year, when I completely lost all hope. I tried to rationalize out of it, but whenever I got some peace in my mind, a new worse problem would come. Finally I said I just prefer to sleep, forever. I don't hate myself, I despise my reality and the world around me. I'm not a self-harming or chemically depressed person, which has made CTB difficult. Despite my agony, I am curious of the world and wish it would change and get better, but I realize we all pass at some point, naturally or unnaturally, and why not do it on my terms, or have someone else eliminate me (like a world war), and leave without anymore trauma or pain, and go away on a decent note.

B

BringShameToFamily

Mar 25, 2024
I always imagined myself committing suicide around the age of 40, but fate delivered me a district court warrant for CP. I thought It was deepfaked but it was not. Hurting real life children was never my intention. My parents have forgavin me, but I will never.

I have three choices:
Effect on meEffect on familyEffect on society
Fight the CP charges
Get shanked to death in prison
-5-5+1
Die from an accident before they catch me.
-3- 3+2
Die for a good cause-2-2+5