• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

PursuitofWonder

PursuitofWonder

Student
Dec 12, 2020
Your outlook needs to change, this won't be a wake up call for most of you, but you need to think about this. Some people are simply just not going to experience the same joys of life that you do. Why should you impose your pro life views on someone who will never have what you have. People will read this and think that therefore I am pro death, this could not be further from the truth. I, like many others who stay silent about this, believe in being pro choice. We have had abortions become normal. But think about it, we terminate a potential person because they could have the possibility of an unpleasant life. Why then, is it not okay to end a life that has not only the potential to get worse, but also has become unbearable? And to those that don't support abortion, do you realize that you support stripping people of their rights because you can't handle their choice as a free human being? Both these groups believe in their core ideals, except when it comes to something that makes them uncomfortable. It's a hard discussion to have, losing people hurts. However you don't realize how selfish it is to keep someone in pain for years or decades just because you want to avoid your own pain of losing them. Things need to change and it can start with you understanding our side as valid, not just some insane persons defense.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Oooh let this be the thread that they screen cap and put on their Twitter feed! Funny how in the throes of suicide, a pro-lifer troll like FThe26 would pay attention to us but in the worst way possible. Like the main person wakes up, and says to themselves, "How can I make a suicidal person's day worse?" and then go to bed at night looking in the mirror and saying, "People like me, they love me, and dog gone it, I LOVE ME"

darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
Thank you for speaking up and sharing your perspective. Even though it probably won't change anything, I hope the pro-lifers that are looking at this will get some sorts of insight. :hug:

If anything, I hope the pro-lifers understand that although their approaches to life are understandable, they aren't helpful when you shove those ideologies down someone's throat. I know that you want to blame this community for the death of your loved one's, because it's human nature to want to know the rationale behind something you don't understand. However, it's probably more of your approaches that push your loved ones over the edge. It's not a blame game, but if you want to blame, blame yourselves first, then you can start to blame us.

Peace. x

Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
Overwhelming grief manifested as rage (or what many who have suffered an excruciating loss may feel as righteous rage) can blind the best, most kind people to other's pain and suffering.

It is heartbreaking to me.

I liken it to someone being plunged into a vat of acid, where (misguidedly), the only way they can escape that vat of acid is by climbing on the back of others - others who also reside in that vat of acid.

The true tragedy? Even after climbing out of that vat of acid - they will still be in pain and will learn too late that they have caused even more pain to others.

People would not be here if they are not already torn down, and actions like this, perpetuate that pain.

Peace and love to all of you.
<3

Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
Oh feck it, I don't want to indulge, but recently i spoke to a pro lifer who is heart broken, and is against this forum, we had a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng chat....
they don't see my side, I don't see theirs,

BUT we understood each other.
the conversation was interesting for sure, I won't divulge, its private to me and them, whilst we don't want them tarnishing us all with the same manner, we should not tarnish them in the same way

yes some are arseshits, but others just need to hear our story, whilst not to understand our path, but to understand our pain that leads us here, knowing that they can't always help us.

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Your outlook needs to change, this won't be a wake up call for most of you, but you need to think about this. Some people are simply just not going to experience the same joys of life that you do. Why should you impose your pro life views on someone who will never have what you have. People will read this and think that therefore I am pro death, this could not be further from the truth. I, like many others who stay silent about this, believe in being pro choice. We have had abortions become normal. But think about it, we terminate a potential person because they could have the possibility of an unpleasant life. Why then, is it not okay to end a life that has not only the potential to get worse, but also has become unbearable? And to those that don't support abortion, do you realize that you support stripping people of their rights because you can't handle their choice as a free human being? Both these groups believe in their core ideals, except when it comes to something that makes them uncomfortable. It's a hard discussion to have, losing people hurts. However you don't realize how selfish it is to keep someone in pain for years or decades just because you want to avoid your own pain of losing them. Things need to change and it can start with you understanding our side as valid, not just some insane persons defense.
Bravo Wonder. Well said.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x