• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
We're all familiar with how irritating conservative "pro-lifers" claim to value life, but one thing they do not consider is that every birth is a death sentence. You are killing every person you bring into this world some 80 years or less from the moment they come out. If these people believe in an afterlife, they should really be pro-abortion. After all, if they believe unborn fetuses have souls, they must go to heaven since they have not committed any sins. Why would they want to risk that person growing up and becoming a sinner, thus sending them to hell? Do they want more souls to be tortured for eternity? The idea of burning in hell forever for mowing the lawn on a Sunday or whatever is fucked up anyway, one life is torture enough.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

šŸŽµ Can this be the end? Is this the way I die?
Apr 17, 2023
Prolifers are evil. It's a common fact.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
This is true because all life leads to death. Every living thing will eventually die and decay, that's just how it is

Reactions: Meteora
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
"We don't like to kill our unborn, we need them to grow up and fight our wars."
- Merrilyn Manson, We're From America
This is true because all life leads to death. Every living thing will eventually die and decay, that's just how it is
*Random side note* Theoretically immortality is possible but I get what you're saying.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think religious people in particular often seen life as a test- a series of trials to obey God. I don't think they approve of skipping to the end- unless God takes that person out naturally. Then, maybe they will accept that it was God's will. But no- I imagine they perceive any destruction of life- abortion or suicide as murder.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I think religious people in particular often seen life as a test- a series of trials to obey God. I don't think they approve of skipping to the end- unless God takes that person out naturally. Then, maybe they will accept that it was God's will. But no- I imagine they perceive any destruction of life- abortion or suicide as murder.
What if God doesn't exist? What will they do once his existence is disproven?

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
After all, if they believe unborn fetuses have souls, they must go to heaven since they have not committed any sins. Why would they want to risk that person growing up and becoming a sinner, thus sending them to hell? Do they want more souls to be tortured for eternity?
For Christians, every human being is born a sinner. They say that we inherited Eva's guilt because she ate the apple and therefore started to understand what is good and bad (before that
Adam and Eva were shameless and innocent).

• Informative
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023

"We eat the antelope. And when we die our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass."
For Christians, every human being is born a sinner. They say that we inherited Eva's guilt because she ate the apple and therefore started to understand what is good and bad (before that
Adam and Eva were shameless and innocent).
In Catholicism and some christian sects they believe in original sin, others don't.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023

"We eat the antelope. And when we die our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass."

In Catholicism and some christian sects they believe in original sin, others don't.

The circle of life

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
What if God doesn't exist? What will they do once his existence is disproven?

Can you disprove something to a person who has 'faith'? They will simply say that that information was put here by the devil or something- to lead us astray. The whole point of faith is- it doesn't require proof I guess. People with the strongest faiths may never be willing to relinquish them.

Plus, there's the whole difficulty of- how do you prove something doesn't exist when, you don't have the tools to look everywhere? Because we don't know all the facts and, possibly never will, it leaves gaping holes that things like religion have filled for millennia.

If you mean after death though- if in fact ther is nothing. Then, they'll do what the rest of us will do... nothing!

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Can you disprove something to a person who has 'faith'? They will simply say that that information was put here by the devil or something- to lead us astray. The whole point of faith is- it doesn't require proof I guess. People with the strongest faiths may never be willing to relinquish them.

Plus, there's the whole difficulty of- how do you prove something doesn't exist when, you don't have the tools to look everywhere? Because we don't know all the facts and, possibly never will, it leaves gaping holes that things like religion have filled for millennia.

If you mean after death though- if in fact ther is nothing. Then, they'll do what the rest of us will do... nothing!
God of the gaps arguments