• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

kkrnb.inai

kkrnb.inai

meowmeowmeoeowmw
Feb 12, 2024
i'm pro life if it maximizes suffering. i think people should continue to live even if they don't want to only because i believe that everyone should suffer.
recently i realized that "thinking people should continue living because life is hell and people should suffer for as long as possible so that the sweet release of death is even sweeter" isn't really pro life. i want death to be as amazing and meaningful as possible for something. i want them to suffer so that they can die in peace with no regrets. i encourage people to live if i think they haven't suffered enough and thus may regret committing.

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
i'm pro life if it maximizes suffering. i think people should continue to live even if they don't want to only because i believe that everyone should suffer.
recently i realized that "thinking people should continue living because life is hell and people should suffer for as long as possible so that the sweet release of death is even sweeter" isn't really pro life. i want death to be as amazing and meaningful as possible for something. i want them to suffer so that they can die in peace with no regrets. i encourage people to live if i think they haven't suffered enough and thus may regret committing.
Interesting way of seeing it but do you really think this? Would you be able to ignore pain of others if you had the ability to make them suffer less?

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018

Jigsaw is that you?

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Your best friend 🫂
Apr 17, 2023
Youre a sadist 😮
An abomination
A ragamuffin

• Yay!
Reactions: kkrnb.inai
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
You saying all this with that cute kitten avatar is a very interesting contrast. :ahhha:

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Sorry but other people's personal decisions are absolutely nothing to do with you, are you even being serious here. You can think what you like about your own existence but if other people want to die it's not about you and it's not about what you want. This literally sounds like a troll post to me, it's sad how this site became so mainstream to the point that the posts are like this.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
You and pro lifers have something in common which is that you both seem to like to decide how much suffering is enough for an individual and how much isn't. This type of thinking is so annoying and infuriating

kkrnb.inai

kkrnb.inai

meowmeowmeoeowmw
Feb 12, 2024
You and pro lifers have something in common which is that you both seem to like to decide how much suffering is enough for an individual and how much isn't. This type of thinking is so annoying and infuriating
i guess the difference is that i realize that my thinking is bad and harmful. not trying to justify myself or anything, but it's not like i really talk to anyone or would tell ANYONE whether to actually ctb or not. these are just thoughts that i have that are definitely unhealthy

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
i guess the difference is that i realize that my thinking is bad and harmful. not trying to justify myself or anything, but it's not like i really talk to anyone or would tell ANYONE whether to actually ctb or not. these are just thoughts that i have that are definitely unhealthy
But in your post you say

i encourage people to live if i think they haven't suffered enough and thus may regret committing.
Getting some mixed signals here.

Look, I have thoughts that I know are bad and harmful but this? It's one thing to feel schadenfreude, everyone does, but this is something entirely different here. I like to think I'm open and understanding to various viewpoints but this one I'm really struggling with.

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I really don't understand the point of bullying and judging people for venting their troubles here, I thought that was reserved for edgelords on reddit 😞 Like we don't all have enough problems. It's not hard to ignore posts you don't relate to, it's still somehow real and meaninfgul to those people. Really disappointed right now ☹️
Because a post like this is difficult for many to understand in the first place. And let's face it, unless op wants to correct me, the post is basically saying "I want people to live so they can suffer as much as possible so that death is amazing and meaningful." For most of the human population, this is extremely hard to fathom. For almost everyone on this site who suffers immensely, well of course you're gonna piss people off you're telling people who want to ctb due to their suffering "I want you to live to suffer more." Me? I don't particularly care but I do want to understand this viewpoint more.

I'm also confused as to what exactly is being vented here. If op could explain things in a little more detail (if they choose) I think that would help everyone out a lot as this is a strange viewpoint by SS standards that I think everyone would like to be able to understand further.