• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

• Twitter/X is a shitty platform that no one should ever use: Read More here
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🔥😈🔥
Apr 17, 2023
I wish I could've had the 300 (movie) experience.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, notforl0ng, Adûnâi and 3 others
Bed

Bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
No

• Yay!
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, sserafim, dogbreath and 6 others
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🔥😈🔥
Apr 17, 2023
  • Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, RollingGiant, Adûnâi and 6 others
F

findmybridgesocal

Dec 25, 2023
I wish I could've had the 300 (movie) experience.
There are multiple wars happening throughout the world right now. If you're really motivated you could join one of them.

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice, antler, Myforevercharlie and 6 others
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🔥😈🔥
Apr 17, 2023
There are multiple wars happening throughout the world right now. If you're really motivated you could join one of them.
Wars for oil and Zionism bullshit. No thanks

• Informative
Reactions: SexyIncél, sserafim and Joker2003
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
Not a chance. If I went to war I wouldn't care what it'd be for I'd just use it as an excuse to ctb without looking suspicious.

Reactions: sserafim, Silent Raindrops and LittleJem
F

findmybridgesocal

Dec 25, 2023
Wars for oil and Zionism bullshit. No thanks
The world is a shitty place and there are a lot of options beyond middle east! Ukraine vs Russia, Myanmar's brutal civil war, too many in Africa to name.

Reactions: Peerless_Cucumber, sserafim and hikikomorizombie
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
You should have posted this in offtopic because it's little related to suicide topics besides wishing to die in some way.

I'm not a man and physically would underperform in warfare. The female biology is less suited to it. That being said very extremely minor cases of female combatants have been found in pre-modern times but many also mythologized and not actual. Thinking about Tomoe Gozen currently because I know about Japan the most and that lady has probably not even existed.

If I were a man I might just do it because given the same state of being as I'm poor and have not a lot to loose. People had different mindsets back then too. Given rough life circumstances back then it might not been half bad or not that much worse than casual life. But maybe that's just my modern perspective.

Reactions: Goku Black, divinemistress36, sserafim and 1 other person
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🔥😈🔥
Apr 17, 2023
You should have posted this in offtopic because it's little related to suicide topics besides wishing to die in some way.

I'm not a man and physically would underperform in warfare. The female biology is less suited to it. That being said very extremely minor cases of female combatants have been found in pre-modern times but many also mythologized and not actual. Thinking about Tomoe Gozen currently because I know about Japan the most and that lady has probably not even existed.

If I were a man I might just do it because given the same state of being as I'm poor and have not a lot to loose. People had different mindsets back then too. Given rough life circumstances back then it might not been half bad or not that much worse than casual life. But maybe that's just my modern perspective.
You could be mulan

Reactions: UNvisible_, divinemistress36, sserafim and 1 other person
throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
no. i'd rather ctb by my own terms.

Reactions: Homo erectus and sserafim
monday?

monday?

negative utilitarian, toxic nihilist, coomerpilled
Jul 28, 2023
i mean if i had a "will you press the button" scenario i wouldn't do it but i do sometimes fantasize about fighting in the name of my king, my god and my empire. you know it's just this desire to have something to believe in and to give your life for. unfortunately in reality there is no god, kings are cringe and war is only cool in phonk edits on youtube :/

Reactions: return. and sserafim
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🔥😈🔥
Apr 17, 2023
i mean if i had a "will you press the button" scenario i wouldn't do it but i do sometimes fantasize about fighting in the name of my king, my god and my empire. you know it's just this desire to have something to believe in and to give your life for. unfortunately in reality there is no god, kings are cringe and war is only cool in phonk edits on youtube :/
How about dying against titans in attack on titan?

• Wow
Reactions: return. and sserafim
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Maybe.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and Ambivalent1
PixelPlant

PixelPlant

smile, you’ve lived :)
Aug 15, 2023
I'd like to be assassinated like the ones in assassin's creed

Reactions: sserafim, UNvisible_ and divinemistress36
Proteus

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
You probably never been at war. Else, you opinion would be very different.
OP was sarcastic lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🔥😈🔥
Apr 17, 2023
Lol, you probably never been at war. Else, you opinion would be very different.
Modern war is for girls. Guns shooting from a distance is pussy shit. A man gets up in them guts with a blade. Intestines become weapons to strangulate the enemy.

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim, CTBKnight, divinemistress36 and 2 others
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Modern war is for girls. Guns shooting from a distance is pussy shit. A man gets up in them guts with a blade. Intestines become weapons to strangulate the enemy.
You made my day with your recent threads ngl. I didn't expect this on sasu but it is a pleasant surprise.

Thank you for the laughs.

• Yay!
Reactions: Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🔥😈🔥
Apr 17, 2023
To be honest, I don't know if you are sarcastic. If you aren't, this absolutely proves what I said.
I've been in more wars via Lucid dreaming than you've experienced, sweet summer child.

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim, divinemistress36, Joker2003 and 2 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Hell ya dying as a Viking Shield Maiden in battle

Reactions: sserafim, Ambivalent1 and R_N
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
being a samurai would be cool i guess

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, R_N and Tokugawa_Yoshinobu
CTBKnight

CTBKnight

Taking the path of least resistance
Feb 20, 2024
I would be fighting for imperialism, the greed of the rich, or whatever I was brainwashed into believing like honor... Hell yeah 100%

Reactions: sserafim, R_N, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I'm a girl but I mean yeah sure why not? It lets me die and I get to be remembered in a positive light (even though I don't want to be remembered lol), win-win situation
How about dying against titans in attack on titan?
Too macabre for me
I've been in more wars via Lucid dreaming than you've experienced, sweet summer child.
Wait can you actually lucid dream, or are you lying? If you're serious, how did you learn to do so?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, R_N, cryone and 2 others
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🔥😈🔥
Apr 17, 2023
I'm a girl but I mean yeah sure why not? It lets me die and I get to be remembered in a positive light (even though I don't want to be remembered lol), win-win situation

Too macabre for me

Wait can you actually lucid dream, or are you lying? If you're serious, how did you learn to do so?
I've done it before by accident. It is real.

• Wow
Reactions: sserafim
kkrnb.inai

kkrnb.inai

meowmeowmeoeowmw
Feb 12, 2024
that's the dream, baby. sacrificing myself for a great, honest man who i admire. sounds gay when i say it but i see it as the ultimate form of devotion towards a leader. i've been subconsciously, or consciously, seeking out leader figures over my lifetime. i want an admirable, perfect leader to guide me, and show my devotion by sacrificing myself in his name

Reactions: R_N