• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
You should have posted this in offtopic because it's little related to suicide topics besides wishing to die in some way.

I'm not a man and physically would underperform in warfare. The female biology is less suited to it. That being said very extremely minor cases of female combatants have been found in pre-modern times but many also mythologized and not actual. Thinking about Tomoe Gozen currently because I know about Japan the most and that lady has probably not even existed.

If I were a man I might just do it because given the same state of being as I'm poor and have not a lot to loose. People had different mindsets back then too. Given rough life circumstances back then it might not been half bad or not that much worse than casual life. But maybe that's just my modern perspective.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Can this be the end? Is this the way I die?
Apr 17, 2023
You should have posted this in offtopic because it's little related to suicide topics besides wishing to die in some way.

I'm not a man and physically would underperform in warfare. The female biology is less suited to it. That being said very extremely minor cases of female combatants have been found in pre-modern times but many also mythologized and not actual. Thinking about Tomoe Gozen currently because I know about Japan the most and that lady has probably not even existed.

If I were a man I might just do it because given the same state of being as I'm poor and have not a lot to loose. People had different mindsets back then too. Given rough life circumstances back then it might not been half bad or not that much worse than casual life. But maybe that's just my modern perspective.
You could be mulan

monday?

monday?

negative utilitarian, toxic nihilist, coomerpilled
Jul 28, 2023
i mean if i had a "will you press the button" scenario i wouldn't do it but i do sometimes fantasize about fighting in the name of my king, my god and my empire. you know it's just this desire to have something to believe in and to give your life for. unfortunately in reality there is no god, kings are cringe and war is only cool in phonk edits on youtube :/

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
i mean if i had a "will you press the button" scenario i wouldn't do it but i do sometimes fantasize about fighting in the name of my king, my god and my empire. you know it's just this desire to have something to believe in and to give your life for. unfortunately in reality there is no god, kings are cringe and war is only cool in phonk edits on youtube :/
How about dying against titans in attack on titan?

Proteus

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
You probably never been at war. Else, you opinion would be very different.
OP was sarcastic lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Modern war is for girls. Guns shooting from a distance is pussy shit. A man gets up in them guts with a blade. Intestines become weapons to strangulate the enemy.
You made my day with your recent threads ngl. I didn't expect this on sasu but it is a pleasant surprise.

Thank you for the laughs.

• Yay!
Reactions: Ambivalent1
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I'm a girl but I mean yeah sure why not? It lets me die and I get to be remembered in a positive light (even though I don't want to be remembered lol), win-win situation
How about dying against titans in attack on titan?
Too macabre for me
I've been in more wars via Lucid dreaming than you've experienced, sweet summer child.
Wait can you actually lucid dream, or are you lying? If you're serious, how did you learn to do so?

Last edited:
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
I'm a girl but I mean yeah sure why not? It lets me die and I get to be remembered in a positive light (even though I don't want to be remembered lol), win-win situation

Too macabre for me

Wait can you actually lucid dream, or are you lying? If you're serious, how did you learn to do so?
I've done it before by accident. It is real.

• Wow
Reactions: sserafim
kkrnb.inai

kkrnb.inai

meowmeowmeoeowmw
Feb 12, 2024
that's the dream, baby. sacrificing myself for a great, honest man who i admire. sounds gay when i say it but i see it as the ultimate form of devotion towards a leader. i've been subconsciously, or consciously, seeking out leader figures over my lifetime. i want an admirable, perfect leader to guide me, and show my devotion by sacrificing myself in his name

Reactions: R_N