• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
that's the dream, baby. sacrificing myself for a great, honest man who i admire. sounds gay when i say it but i see it as the ultimate form of devotion towards a leader. i've been subconsciously, or consciously, seeking out leader figures over my lifetime. i want an admirable, perfect leader to guide me, and show my devotion by sacrificing myself in his name
As someone who grew up without a father and masculine role model I feel this lol.

Spartans would throw me of a cliff as a baby probably but maybe wolves would take me in. I was always mesmerized by a moon.

Well that is just a speculation, best we can do now is let @Ambivalent1 lead us against evil pro lifers.

I will gladly die on that hill.

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Maybe, it would be a death that would be seemed honorable and wouldn't hurt those around me as much, so because of that I would. I would just fear that if I don't die I might get captured and tortured, which would just make everything worse.

Reactions: sserafim
Twiceler

Twiceler

Pro-suicide. Blackpill.
Dec 16, 2021
Sounds like madness. Rather than that, I would likely be at the other side, in which i would kick their asses with their leaders, by myself(preferably).

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
No cause fuck that shit.

If we get drafted i will refuse and join resistance groups, ill shelter my family.

Plenty of supplies squared away for such an event.

M

MrShino

Student
Jul 8, 2021
I have no desire or need to partake in any kind of war. If I could choose, however, I would have wanted to die saving others; that my death would have been for the good and for the benefit of those I'd help by sacrificing myself.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

šŸŽµ Can this be the end? Is this the way I die?
Apr 17, 2023
Sounds like madness. Rather than that, I would likely be at the other side, in which i would kick their asses with their leaders, by myself(preferably).
Madness? This is Sparta! *Kicks you into pit*
No cause fuck that shit.

If we get drafted i will refuse and join resistance groups, ill shelter my family.

Plenty of supplies squared away for such an event.
Nope

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
being a samurai would be cool i guess
Yeah, although that depends what Era though, the battles became more intense from the Nanboku-cho onwards, Sengoku gets a lot of remarks about how violent and chaotic it was but the Nanboku-cho, shorter in duration, was still pretty harsh and brutal.

With that said, same here, would've been interesting to fight alongside either Kusunoki Masashige or Ko no Moronao.

ReadyOrNot?

ReadyOrNot?

gave up on life long ago
Feb 13, 2024
No, I've never had a though like that. In the movies it looks cool but that's not me and in reality war is ugly and merciless. I don't want to ctb like that.

BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
Well, at least i dont have to face my depression. If it was a viking era, a viking would surely gonna kill me lmao

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Why is this only for men? Women have been warriors too. But- sure- the idea of belonging to a group that supports one another is appealing. The idea of defending your land is appealing.

Not sure that's always the reality though. Would you like being part of a warrior tribe that attacks other tribes? What happens when you don't agree with your orders? Or, are you always fighting the good fight?

AdĆ»nĆ¢i

AdĆ»nĆ¢i

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
Technically, I could volunteer right now, but there is no side I'd support in the current Kiev-Moscow pseudo-war.

I did entertain the idea of dying on Crete in 1941, but more with an eye on dying at the greatest extent of the German Empire while remaining happily oblivious to the tragic end of that conflict. Industrial warfare is kind of RNG cringe anyway, like pulling SSR (xd) and duds in Genshin Impact.

As to actual pre-modern warfare? I'm not really that inspired by any leaders of those eras. Maybe Hermann/Arminius. Or the three Fredericks. Or Cola di Rienzo, Hitler's favourite dictator.

RollingGiant

RollingGiant

stay cool
Jan 25, 2024
Pfff, armour? Metal weapons? Military strategy? Miss me with that shit, I want to die hunting mammoths or fighting neanderthals on the steppes

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
No I don't wish to die in an ancient battle with whatever faction or leader by my side. I may be branded as a coward and exile in the ancient times, but better for me to die on my own terms than to die painfully in battle (back before quick and painless death was not as common). I cannot imagine either hemorrhaging and bleeding to death or even be impaled or any other horrific way of death in the ancient times. This was also well before any painkillers or advances in modern medicine was available.

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Not really ancient world battle, but I would fight and die in one of the scotish wars against Edward I/ England. Maybe in the battle of Falkirk. lol

Maybe I would also would fight and die with the Incas against Pizarro/Spain. I love Peru specially because they can provide OTC N nowadays lol

Both cases im fighting a tyrant/opressor.

Last edited: