• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
If you could change your Member Name to something else what would it be and why ?
And would you keep the same Avatar or change it ?
or
Name a current SS Member and post an image or a gif of the Avatar you think they should have : )
or
If you could have as many SS accounts as you wanted what kind of Member Names and Avatars would you use and why ? And why would you want or need more than 1 account ?
or
Post some made up Member Names with Avatars for shitz n giggles : )

And remember it's all just fun and games ! : )

So let the game begin !!!

Last edited:
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I'm too stoned right now to come up with anything. I found some different smoke recently and I'm abusing it bc it's not too bad. I must slow down I'm using it to cope, dissociate. I seriously could become a hikkikomri but that's not good. I isolate quite bad. Gave up the kratom that gave me strange symptoms.

Last edited:
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
At my last job my clock number was 395 sometimes I wish I would have used "395" as my Member Name with maybe something like this as my Avatar...

View attachment 6180
Better yet... If my Member Name was my last job's employee number then having an Avatar of someone about to clock out would be perfect for that Name. Like I'm getting ready to clock out of life lol

Th

Mrs.O'Leary'sCow

Mrs.O'Leary'sCow

SanitizingDeodorantCakes
Aug 20, 2018
If you could change your Member Name and Avatar to something else what would they be and why ?

Perfectdayforbananafish
a-perfect-day-of-bananafish_cr.jpg

I like the story and it has a "happy" ending.

Name a current SS Member and post the Avatar you think they should have

Pulpit2018

Upload 2019 1 25 11 20 50

Post some made up Member Names with Avatars for shitz n giggles : )

Trump2020

170817-lewis-trump-voters-tease_kef9c8-1024x576.jpeg

Jordan Peterson

hb_2001.474.jpg