• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cocoseal

cocoseal

Apr 10, 2024
What I mean by this is if you feel like you belong to this humanity. I don't know but I feel like I'm not real. Sure I'm here typing this but I just don't feel I can connect with others on a personal level. My parents hardly even know me, they can hardly remember my name sometimes. I've was neglected as a kid and honestly maybe it was because I was never meant to be. I feel like I'm not even supposed to be here at all. I might as well be a alien or something.
Maybe this is why I crave attention so badly, why Pity is the only love I can really understand besides sexual related stuff. Not only do I struggle with feeling I'm a part of humanity but I also strangely enough, I struggle with my identity. I say strangely because I'm born female and I love girly things but honestly I do not want to accept that I want to be something else. I want to be a man but at the same time I find comfort in being a women. I feel like maybe I'm just a feminine guy? I'm just yapping ATP. I just feel so dissociated from reality I can't find myself really.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I'm sorry you feel this way also. I have never fit in my entire life. I don't know why. I don't have any identity struggles.
So I guess that is a +...???

4_science

4_science

Apr 12, 2024
You are not alone. I feel like an alien to this world as well. Still waiting for the mothership to come pick me back up.
I was raised by a single mum who went out of her way to avoid me. She always wanted a boy. Well, I was born with the wrong biological sex and declared useless by her standards.

I have autism spectrum disorder. I know I will never fit in no matter where I go.

I am non binary or queer. I don´t identify with male or female. I don´t know what I am. Nature´s mistake perhaps in general. I sometimes feel more male and other days more female if you want to go back on gender cliches, which I also don´t support. I don´t even care what or who others are. They are human beings. I perceive more of the personality instead of roles assigned to them by birth. I don´t care about pronouns in regard to myself at all. In my mother tongue we have male for female in terms of profession for instance. As in actor and actrice for instance. I use both forms interchangeably, because for qualification I also don´t care if the person I work with is male or female. I care about competence in the first place. I don´t think their gender is relevant in qualification and cooperation.

I tend to do better with men as friends or work-based although I am female. Clear structure, not too much talking sticking to the point and they are happy if I do the work for them, but that might also be because of my autism. I don´t know.

Not sure if any of that is helpful for you, but my point is you define your own identity and what feels right for you. Labels not needed. You can be a fluffy unicorn if you want to be. :)

cocoseal

cocoseal

Apr 10, 2024
You are not alone. I feel like an alien to this world as well. Still waiting for the mothership to come pick me back up.
I was raised by a single mum who went out of her way to avoid me. She always wanted a boy. Well, I was born with the wrong biological sex and declared useless by her standards.

I have autism spectrum disorder. I know I will never fit in no matter where I go.

I am non binary or queer. I don´t identify with male or female. I don´t know what I am. Nature´s mistake perhaps in general. I sometimes feel more male and other days more female if you want to go back on gender cliches, which I also don´t support. I don´t even care what or who others are. They are human beings. I perceive more of the personality instead of roles assigned to them by birth. I don´t care about pronouns in regard to myself at all. In my mother tongue we have male for female in terms of profession for instance. As in actor and actrice for instance. I use both forms interchangeably, because for qualification I also don´t care if the person I work with is male or female. I care about competence in the first place. I don´t think their gender is relevant in qualification and cooperation.

I tend to do better with men as friends or work-based although I am female. Clear structure, not too much talking sticking to the point and they are happy if I do the work for them, but that might also be because of my autism. I don´t know.

Not sure if any of that is helpful for you, but my point is you define your own identity and what feels right for you. Labels not needed. You can be a fluffy unicorn if you want to be. :)
no this really does help if I'm honest, yeah I'm not sure what i am still but you're right labels aren't needed. I am a seal from now on XD

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
What I mean by this is if you feel like you belong to this humanity. I don't know but I feel like I'm not real. Sure I'm here typing this but I just don't feel I can connect with others on a personal level. My parents hardly even know me, they can hardly remember my name sometimes. I've was neglected as a kid and honestly maybe it was because I was never meant to be. I feel like I'm not even supposed to be here at all. I might as well be a alien or something.
Maybe this is why I crave attention so badly, why Pity is the only love I can really understand besides sexual related stuff. Not only do I struggle with feeling I'm a part of humanity but I also strangely enough, I struggle with my identity. I say strangely because I'm born female and I love girly things but honestly I do not want to accept that I want to be something else. I want to be a man but at the same time I find comfort in being a women. I feel like maybe I'm just a feminine guy? I'm just yapping ATP. I just feel so dissociated from reality I can't find myself really.
I have had a much more stable background than you, but I do experience somthing similar. Let me try to explain. Sometimes, in the summer months, I spend time watching the ants scurrying along their trails, just outside my house, going about their business. It's very interesting. (I'm a biologist, and have always found insects fascinating. though they are not my actual area of work.) However their business is nothing to do with me. I'm not part of it. I often feel about humanity much the same way. I'm on the outside looking in. What humans get up to may be mildly interesting, but I'm not sure that it is anything to do with me. Of course, the need to survive means I have to take part in some human activities, but I do so out of necessity, not because I really feel part of it all.
On your other point, gender can be surprisingly complicated. ( I once had a boyfriend whose appearance fluctuated considerably from day to day. Some days he was obviously a man, other days people mistook him for a woman. I was perfectly comfortable with that. In fact, I liked it.) Don't over-analyse what you are. Labels are sometimes harmful. Just be yourself.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Definitely in real life, I feel like I don't belong a lot. I try to avoid real life to avoid that feeling now I suppose. I'm fairly reclusive when I can be.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Yes of course, I don't belong in this repulsive world that is filled with endless cruelty and suffering and I could never want to be. Humans are such a shallow, toxic and harmful species, it's a devastating tragedy how this species even evolved in the first place.

Humanity is an abomination, under no circumstances would I ever wish to be conscious and aware, there's no value in having the ability to suffer in this meaningless existence that was always so undesirable in the first place. I'm only meant to not exist, all that comforts me is the thought of eternally ceasing to exist.

A

AllTheWay

Feb 15, 2024
I don't feel like it, I know I don't. Too many things have happened for me to doubt it for one second.

Reactions: jusbug
Crash_Bash_Dash

Crash_Bash_Dash

Apr 23, 2024
I have lost sense of self and identity and feel like an alien. I can't talk to people in meaningful way and nothing excites me. I barely connect to anybody anymore because of aforementioned so yeah, I can't belong on this planet and among the living people.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yes. I feel like I don't belong anywhere except for being dead. I feel like I was meant to be dead

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I don't tend to feel much connection to others. I generally spend a lot of my time observing others or I find myself so deep in my own thoughts and daydreams that I dissociate a bit. I've been consumed by feelings of loneliness throughout most of life, even back I had friends. It wasn't until I started tripping that I was able to feel a deep connection with other people and just everything in general. It was honestly so beautiful. When most people say shit like, "we are all connected" and "everything is connected", they don't say it to sound deep or because it's an epiphany they just had, it's because they were able to truly able to experience that connection.

For a long time, I've felt like I was just someone pretending to be human. I felt like a blank slate. I think most people in general feel this way. We all have this narrow set of expectations forced onto us that we try to follow with the hopes of fitting in and being able to do well in life, but in that act we lose our ability to truly connect with each other. It leaves us feeling hollow and empty inside.

We look at those around us and feel less like humans and more like aliens pretending to be humans. In many parts of the world, we have gotten to the point where the connectedness we once felt with each other has been lost. We can't be truly genuine with one another out of fear of judgement and humiliation, especially with the raise of social media. All the quirks we have that were once considered normal are now things that we are expected to hide if we want to fit in. Most people don't feel human anymore because we live in a world that is actively fighting against the things that make us human.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I need my forever sleep. I am so exhausted. I could sleep for a month and not be rested. I don't want to be around people. They are too exhausting. So sleepy. I could go to bed right now.
I don't know why I exist. I can't focus. I need to escape this hell.

PINKIESISU

PINKIESISU

Apr 21, 2024
All the time humanity is not my species

G

Guy089001

Apr 23, 2024
Used to but, no, I belong just fine -- as much as anyone else doesn't. Isn't the issue.