• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
I can't definitively say what I got wrong and what I got right. Where I was - 19, about to drop out of university, looking to get back in touch with someone. I am torn between whether I should have kept social media going to contact people, whether it would have helped me find people to date/hook up with, whether keeping certain people going would have helped me find people to hook up with and what I did do, which was to keep turning up at someone's work to try and initiate something with them, doing so led them to call me a stalker and made me fall out with everyone, over the last 10 years I have not been able to pick myself up and will kill myself. I just want closure over this before I die, its the most recovery I can realistically get and I need a perspective from someone that is more than 'it's in the past move on' it's fucked up my life fucked up my ability to try and do anything and I want specific closure over it before I die, I can't make decisions over anything out of it and I'm stuck in a mangled state, being kept alive in suffering is not recovery
I was so arrogant. I thought I knew what I was doing, I thought I could pull it off. She had groped me in a club and I wasn't sure what to say to her, I knew instinctively I needed to respond to her to make it work and I just wasn't sure to say, how to respond. And then she went and I spent the rest of the night trying to work it up to talk to her and I didnt get the chance. If I'd messaged her on social media this wouldn't have happened, I'd at least have some definity on whether she was open to connecting with me or not and I wouldn't have ended up turning up at her work for 4 months trying to talk to her, getting kicked out, making myself look like a stalker, going more and more and more and more downhill to the point where my life is completely ruined. I can't even use PayPal now to get medications to kill myself with. Please help me get closure before I die

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Unicr0n
AlexYaBoy

AlexYaBoy

The Lord of Dribblers
Mar 11, 2024
She groped you in a nightclub, and you visited her work for months? This sounds toxic as hell, my guy. Why even bother? Never take anything that happens in a nightclub as concrete. Not gonna find anybody worthwhile, there. People give mixed signals, especially when alcohol's involved. Sounds like a lucid dream.

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Because I dropped out of university and wasn't sure who was there for me in life, my life was in complete free fall and I needed to know who was there for me, who wasn't. I realise how insane and crazy I look and looked out of it, it happened quite publicly and I have had a very hard time out of it, I've lost pretty much everything which is why I feel suicidal, it's just something I can come back from everything has gone wrong, only solace I feel now is that I feel I can't be hurt by life any more but I do feel ready to die, maybe it would be crazy to kill myself now but what else can I do I've lost everything

AlexYaBoy

AlexYaBoy

The Lord of Dribblers
Mar 11, 2024
Because I dropped out of university and wasn't sure who was there for me in life, my life was in complete free fall and I needed to know who was there for me, who wasn't. I realise how insane and crazy I look and looked out of it, it happened quite publicly and I have had a very hard time out of it, I've lost pretty much everything which is why I feel suicidal, it's just something I can come back from everything has gone wrong, only solace I feel now is that I feel I can't be hurt by life any more but I do feel ready to die, maybe it would be crazy to kill myself now but what else can I do I've lost everything
I've been there, brother. Lost everything. All of my friends and family. Nobody's ever truly there for anybody else. If it's one of those "I'm a laughing stock" situations, then I wouldn't end my life over that. Not caring as to what others think? It's a learned behaviour. Takes a long time to develop. Ever thought about applying for university, again?

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Yeah I've tried to recalibrate myself but I don't really care for anything any more, I just don't care for life any more nothing interests me I don't really like leaving the house talking to people doing anything really, I'm in a place where I've gone beyond life and it is very serious I think I will did soon. Thanks for showing empathy I generally find I don't get much of it, get much understanding

AlexYaBoy

AlexYaBoy

The Lord of Dribblers
Mar 11, 2024
Yeah I've tried to recalibrate myself but I don't really care for anything any more, I just don't care for life any more nothing interests me I don't really like leaving the house talking to people doing anything really, I'm in a place where I've gone beyond life and it is very serious I think I will did soon. Thanks for showing empathy I generally find I don't get much of it, get much understanding
Whatever you choose, I hope that you're somewhat comfortable with it. PM me, anytime.

Reactions: unabletocope
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
It's all lack of confidence, all my life my lack of confidence has led me to make fatal choices, I will die soon out of this I can't put it right now