• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sickgirlzis

sickgirlzis

the most optimistic pessimist
Apr 17, 2024
in short, theres this girl and I can't get her off of my mind. ive always been kind of obsessive but this is just something strange. im so obsessed with her, I barely know anything about her nor have I talked to her, and somehow she's on my mind 24/7 at this point. it's making me feel insane. whenever I think about her my stomach feels all weird like I'm going to throw up and I hate it (currently have this feeling as I type right now.) I feel really immature and stupid for these feelings, this is like middleschool crush level not young woman level liking, it's genuinely so stupid. I don't even know what to do. she's really cool and gorgeous but it all just makes me feel insane. I've never been in love like this before.

hot

hot

Mar 3, 2024
I feel you, i hope you and her will be together happy one day. Maybe try to talk to her if you want to, try to socialize with her friends and then with her. Try to get in her friend bubble, most of the time people get to know each in a big friend group. Wish you the best homie.

Reactions: sickgirlzis