• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

NotOkay_

NotOkay_

The damage is done, so i guess I’ll be leaving
Dec 2, 2020
Hey guys I've decided to go with full suspension as i just don't feel comfortable with sn as it's too unpredictable and i really do not wish to fuck up my body anymore or possibly go to the hospital. You should really only have to attempt once and once only. This is mental and physical TORTURE i want this to stop by any means even if the last moment is "uncomfortable" what does it even matter in the grand scheme of things. Thank you all of you on here, thank you for being extremely supportive i mean that from the absolute bottom of my heart. I wish i found yall sooner. I never even knew such kind and understanding souls exist, maybe if i knew earlier, things would be much different. *sigh. Maybe we're just too good for this sick world. love you all with my whole heart :heart:

Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
When do you plan on doing this?

I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to know you better. I hope that whatever choice you make brings you peace. Living this life in painful, but I hope your choice sets you free.

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Holy hell you must be going through the shit right now and I'm so damn sorry for that. You seem at the end of the road, considering all your recent threads. But may I be a nosey twat and ask about your location? Not specific location of course. More, I dunno, habitat? House, woodland, etc... ? I think hanging is insanely underrated and most celebrities do it thus. Godspeed.

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I think hanging is insanely underrated and most celebrities do it thus. Godspeed.
Celebrities are not role models,
I cringe so much when people look up to celebrities who commit suicide.

they can sing but they don't know what method is best.
in fact it is nothing but a personal choice there's no best method after all.
Holy hell you must be going through the shit right now and I'm so damn sorry for that. You seem at the end of the road, considering all your recent threads.
Also it's not nice to make assumptions on people.
Assume all you want but try not to voice it without processing it in your head.
It comes off as offensive.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Ian Curtis though!
I did not know much about his guy but I sympathize with his condition,
However the supposedly graphic self-harm unplanned suicide attempts part sounds rather repulsive to me.
"Ian was very ill with epilepsy when we were recording the Closer album. He was having a lot of blackouts. There was one horrible occasion where he was missing for two hours in the studio. I went in the toilet and there he was spark out on the floor – he'd had a fit and split his head open on the sink. There were a lot of occasions like that.
He made two unsuccessful attempts. First, when he was really drunk, he self-harmed – chopped himself up with a kitchen knife, which I think was an Iggy Pop moment out of sheer frustration. Then he took an overdose."
RIP @IanCurtis
I don't know the whole story but I'm gonna keep quiet and hopefully not have derailed Golden's thread. My apologies, sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Huntfish34