• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

HeroinTears

HeroinTears

I care
Jun 10, 2023
Well, here I am. After less than a month. Things went so incredibly bad that I've just lost all hope. Everything. I didn't have much to begin with, but now I have nothing. I am completely convinced nothing matters, especially me. I'm either a crying pillow or a happy meal toy to most people.

Going into chat and not seeing a single familiar user feels very sad to me. Especially when I went to search and saw most of then crossed. Why am I a person that does as much as I can to make sure I can get a hello and goodbye in so people don't have to worry, but have literally never found anyone that can do even half of that? I really wish I was a bad person. I wish I loved seeing people hurt and suffer. That way I wouldn't feel like someone is squeezing my heart all the time, whenever I remember all of this abandonment...

Gah. So many people just forget about you. Leave without goodbyes, after going through so much. I have tried to forget. Tried to find new people. It ends the same... People very rarely care. I could say there is only one person I have met that has truly cared, and if you are reading this, thank you. For being there. You are more than important to me. I just hate it that I've had to lose literally everyone I have cared for deeply. There are no good people left. It's not worth it to live in a world, where friends leave and love doesn't matter.

This is the shitty part of trying to recover. Relapsing... Everyone I cared for is gone. I should have died. I shouldn't be here. I really need to die soon. I have been trying to fix life, but ik things won't work anymore. My heart hurts so much. It feels like no one TruIy cares really.

Well, I'm likely back for good. There is no such thing as recovery, only misery, lies and abandonment. Here's to hoping I die soon šŸ„‚

Sadly,

HeroinTears

FB IMG 1710335090297

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am sorry and I understand and relate to your pain but I hope you won't let it get to you. The pain you see and sense in others really is only the tip of the iceberg. All of us here are doing our best chasing our peace. How some endup achieving that peace may endup shocking and saddening some of us but it's a bit of a consolation they atleast are no more suffering.

• Love
Reactions: HeroinTears
HeroinTears

HeroinTears

I care
Jun 10, 2023
Honestly, I like to believe everyone that disappeared is dead. Because if they are alive, I wouldn't be able to wish them well, knowing they consciously decided to leave after everything we went through. It's painful really. All I know is, when the time comes, I won't let anyone wonder what happened to me.

AbsurdAbyss

AbsurdAbyss

Lost, broken, empty, fragmented.
Mar 4, 2024
It is, just another lie we tell ourselves to hold on, for better or worse. Everything ends, yet the brief but beautiful moments we do get to create will forever be our own, in life as in death.

LastLoveSong

LastLoveSong

if you're gonna react to my posts then DM me
Oct 18, 2023
I really wish I was a bad person. I wish I loved seeing people hurt and suffer. That way I wouldn't feel like someone is squeezing my heart all the time, whenever I remember all of this abandonment...
same pretty much

Macc_Lad_71

Macc_Lad_71

Feb 15, 2024
i've recovered..............so it's not a "myth"

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
I am sorry you are going through this situation. I believe that therapy is helpful but it takes a long time to recover.