• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Abandoned Character

Abandoned Character

(he./him)
Mar 24, 2023
Hello!

I don't know if this is going to work, but I figured I would try it anyway. To hell with trying to find the perfect solution! I am looking for someone that will check in with me once a week about one of my goals that I want to be working on, and I will do the same for them.

Specifically, I need to finish my bachelors degree, which essentially involves writing a physics research paper. The details are not important, I really just need a person other than myself to ask me "did you make progress?" once a week. My problem is overthinking and I could use help from an external source to break down the analysis paralysis into simple actionable next steps.

I would prefer to trade discords and check in on there. If you have an important goal that you are struggling to make progress in and deeply want to make progress, feel free to reach out. We can work together to figure out a simple next step. Then, a week later I will check in with asking if you accomplished the small next step. If not, we try again next week and maybe break the small action into something even simpler. Small W's make the big W's, ya know what I mean?

Cheers.

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
I would also love to help! Also willing to do it with anyone else who wants to do it. You can pm me to trade discord accounts.

Reactions: Abandoned Character
Abandoned Character

Abandoned Character

(he./him)
Mar 24, 2023
Sent you a direct message I'd love to help with this and have an accountability partner in return :)
Thank you warm! If anyone else is interested in something like this, feel free to reach out and I would help facilitate your pairings, so long as if I have the emotional capacity (haha).

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Woooo, this sounds awesome!! If anyone else is looking for one, feel free to dm me!! :)