• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

hopeforafterlife

Feb 20, 2024
I tried asking this a few weeks ago, I have already looked at the mega thread, but I have a severe brain injury and I need a simple yes or no. Is four chimney burners with charcoal inside of a Chevy suburban enough? I might be taking one of my dogs with me, and I just want to make sure it will work. It's this or a 357 Hollow point Magnum round to the brain stem through the mouth. Please respond.

Please no judgment about the dog, she's one of those that will never stop waiting for me to come back, like those dogs that sit on their owner's graves or the last place they saw them forever. I hate to do it, but I know she would follow me anywhere. I've already seen this.

• Hugs
Reactions: marchshift
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's not about the number of chimney starters you use it's the amount of charcoal which is important. In a guide here it is suggested to use minimum 0.135kg/m³. I would double that amount. Idk the volume of your Chevy suburban, you'll have to do the maths.

I hope that answers your question.

Source:

H

hopeforafterlife

Feb 20, 2024
It's not about the number of chimney starters you use it's the amount of charcoal which is important. In a guide here it is suggested to use minimum 0.135kg/m³. I would double that amount. Idk the volume of your Chevy suburban, you'll have to do the maths.

I hope that answers your question.

Source:

How much charcoal for this much space please? I can't figure it out. I have to use voice to text because I can't type or read well. I can measure on the way by looking at the bags of charcoal, but I can't figure out the math. I'm sorry. Please help
Can anyone do the math, I can figure out how many bags to buy of charcoal. This is the interior dimension information for my vehicle by year and make model. I can't do the math. Please help me. Severe brain damage I have to use voice to text. Wasn't always like this, brilliant mind, college educated, now I can't do anything. Please help me. Please pray for me, I'm scared but what I endure is greater than the fear. Please help if you can.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240326-193634.jpg
    Screenshot_20240326-193634.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You need to know more than just cargo capacity. You need to know the TOTAL volume of the inside of the vehicle. Can you measure the length from the bottom of the windshield all the way back to the rear window. Then measure across from the driver's side window to the passenger side window. Finally, measure from the floor to the headliner. Multiply all 3 of these measurements together and you will determine the total volume of the inside in whatever units you use to measure - inches, feet, cm, etc. You need to do this first, then it can be figured out how much charcoal to use.

Also, you need to keep your units all the same, too. For example, if you measure the length to be 12 feet 3 inches, you need to call that 12.25 feet, because 3 inches is 1/4 of a foot, and .25 = 1/4. If you measure across to be 6 feet 6 inches, you would call that 6.5 feet, because 6 inches is 1/2 of a foot, and .5 = 1/2. See?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
H

hopeforafterlife

Feb 20, 2024
You need to know more than just cargo capacity. You need to know the TOTAL volume of the inside of the vehicle. Can you measure the length from the bottom of the windshield all the way back to the rear window. Then measure across from the driver's side window to the passenger side window. Finally, measure from the floor to the headliner. Multiply all 3 of these measurements together and you will determine the total volume of the inside in whatever units you use to measure - inches, feet, cm, etc. You need to do this first, then it can be figured out how much charcoal to use.

Also, you need to keep your units all the same, too. For example, if you measure the length to be 12 feet 3 inches, you need to call that 12.25 feet, because 3 inches is 1/4 of a foot, and .25 = 1/4. If you measure across to be 6 feet 6 inches, you would call that 6.5 feet, because 6 inches is 1/2 of a foot, and .5 = 1/2. See?
I'm trying to understand, I have severe brain damage, it's hard for me. I'm sorry I'll try my best to figure it out, but I can't do the math, the math. I have to use voice to text because I can't type or spell anymore. I will try to measure it, please pray for me. My occipital and temporal lobes have been severely damaged, please God help me. I am not crazy or under the influence of any drugs or alcohol, I'm just unable to function, I just want to take my little dog with me thank you. my little dog. please pray for me, I was a beautiful person with a beautiful life, please pray for me.
I'm trying to understand, I have severe brain damage, it's hard for me. I'm sorry I'll try my best to figure it out, but I can't do the math, the math. I have to use voice to text because I can't type or spell anymore. I will try to measure it, please pray for me. My occipital and temporal lobes have been severely damaged, please God help me. I am not crazy or under the influence of any drugs or alcohol, I'm just unable to function, I just want to take my little dog with me thank you. my little dog. please pray for me, I was a beautiful person with a beautiful life, please pray for me.
I will try to find the tape measure. I can barely, I don't know where anything is in my house any more. I don't want to have to shoot my little dog that's why I'm trying to figure this out, I'm so scared I can't endure this anymore. God help me.

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
What year is your Suburban? Maybe I can find the number I need online.

H

hopeforafterlife

Feb 20, 2024
What year is your Suburban? Maybe I can find the number I need online.
2002 Chevy suburban 1500 LS 4 wheel drive
I also have a 2021 Chevy equinox, but it's in practically new condition, and I need that to have a resale value for my friend so they can have money to take care of my animals so I have to use the suburban. Thank you for helping me, I used to be someone. What I am now is not human. I used to be someone. I hope there is there's an afterlife for me and my little dog. I had a beautiful life. I never hurt anyone. Yeah I have to end my life and hurt my little dog. But she won't understand life without me. I hope everyone understands. I'm sorry.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I couldn't find anything online about the total interior volume of the Suburban.

H

hopeforafterlife

Feb 20, 2024
I couldn't find anything online about the total interior volume of the Suburban.
Thank you for trying. I'm going to try to get the tape measure dimensions. If I can't figure it out it's the revolver and I'll have to leave my little dog behind because I can't shoot her. I will come back here with the tape measurements as soon as I have them. I never used to be like this. I'm sorry. I hope it will all make sense voice to text.

• Hugs
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Thank you for trying. I'm going to try to get the tape measure dimensions. If I can't figure it out it's the revolver and I'll have to leave my little dog behind because I can't shoot her. I will come back here with the tape measurements as soon as I have them. I never used to be like this. I'm sorry. I hope it will all make sense voice to text.
Yeah, I was going to ask you what happened with the gun idea you were floating around in earlier postings. You have no reason to apologize for anything. *May* be able to just use the exterior dimensions of the vehicle, which I have found online. All that will do is just add in a "fictitious" volume component for the hood area, which really won't make that much of a difference. It would be "adding" volume which isn't really there, so using exterior dimensions will just result in calculating a slightly larger amount of charcoal. Regardless, whatever the amount is, it's a minimum amount. So, this minimum amount should really be multiplied by a factor of 3, in my opinion, just to be safe and make sure enough charcoal is used.

Are you planning on doing any type of sealing in the vehicle? Under doors? Around doors? Vents?

H

hopeforafterlife

Feb 20, 2024
Yeah, I was going to ask you what happened with the gun idea you were floating around in earlier postings. You have no reason to apologize for anything. *May* be able to just use the exterior dimensions of the vehicle, which I have found online. All that will do is just add in a "fictitious" volume component for the hood area, which really won't make that much of a difference. It would be "adding" volume which isn't really there, so using exterior dimensions will just result in calculating a slightly larger amount of charcoal. Regardless, whatever the amount is, it's a minimum amount. So, this minimum amount should really be multiplied by a factor of 3, in my opinion, just to be safe and make sure enough charcoal is used.

Are you planning on doing any type of sealing in the vehicle? Under doors? Around doors? Vents?
I haven't thought about taping anything. were you able to figure out how much charcoal I need on exterior dimensions from online, I haven't been able to accomplish anything in terms of using the tape measure. I need someone to help me, because of being implicated the two people who know won't intervene that way, they only will not interfere, but I cannot discern measurements, and I don't know have where a tape measure is. I have four chimney burners, as far as figuring out the measurements of I don't think that's going to be possible because of my condition. I wish I could explain this better.
I haven't thought about taping anything. were you able to figure out how much charcoal I need on exterior dimensions from online, I haven't been able to accomplish anything in terms of using the tape measure. I need someone to help me, because of being implicated the two people who know won't intervene that way, they only will not interfere, but I cannot discern measurements, and I don't know have where a tape measure is. I have four chimney burners, as far as figuring out the measurements of I don't think that's going to be possible because of my condition. I wish I could explain this better.

Do you have the measurements from online and could tell me how much charcoal? You can send me a message about it. I use Google reading and text commands.
I can't do this much longer, and I don't want to keep bothering people on the board with this, as soon as I know how many bags of charcoal I won't bother anymore. Please help me. I can't shoot my little dog. I don't think I can leave her behind. Please help me, and please pray for me, I never used to be like this. I'm scared but I can't do this anymore, I mean it. Please.

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I haven't thought about taping anything.
This would be important! Especially the vents. That is crucial to have your space as airtight as possible to keep as much CO inside for as much time as possible.

I'm sorry I can't help with the calculations.

• Informative
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_
M

MrHastatti

Feb 4, 2024
A Chevy Suburban will have somewhere around 14 cubic meters. Meaning you will need around 1.9 kgs of charcoal.

H

hopeforafterlife

Feb 20, 2024
This would be important! Especially the vents. That is crucial to have your space as airtight as possible to keep as much CO inside for as much time as possible.

I'm sorry I can't help with the calculations.
Can the other person give the math to me or someone could message me if they don't want to make it public. Please, I can't to shoot my dog. I will tape the vents. I have tape for the vents that I can use yes.
A Chevy Suburban will have somewhere around 14 cubic meters. Meaning you will need around 1.9 kgs of charcoal.
Thank you. Please,, how many pounds is that, I'm American. Is that going to be enough. I need to make sure because I'm only going to be able to do this once. And I don't want my dog to get hurt. Thank you everyone who can help me.

M

MrHastatti

Feb 4, 2024
It will convert to 4.2 lbs, so make sure you have at least that much

H

hopeforafterlife

Feb 20, 2024
Can the other person give the math to me or someone could message me if they don't want to make it public. Please, I can't to shoot my dog. I will tape the vents. I have tape for the vents that I can use yes.

Thank you. Please,, how many pounds is that, I'm American. Is that going to be enough. I need to make sure because I'm only going to be able to do this once. And I don't want my dog to get hurt. Thank you everyone who can help me.
Should I triple what that amount is? I'm sorry I'm having complete trouble following the different posts and instruction, I think I should triple that amount? Did someone suggest that? Thank you. I'm going to use tape I have four chimney burners, it just want to make sure I do it right because I'm really concerned about my capacity and I don't want something to go further wrong for me or hurt my dog, I want to make sure I don't have to come back here.
It will convert to 4.2 lbs, so make sure you have at least that much
Thank you for helping me I will buy at least 10 lb. I don't know how much a bag weighs, I will ask someone at the store if I have to. I cannot wait for it to come by mail.

M

MrHastatti

Feb 4, 2024

According to this thread you shouldn't go too over the neccessary amounts because they say the dust particles can cause issues(In part 3). So while I would go a fair bit over 4.2, I wouldn't recommend using 10

H

hopeforafterlife

Feb 20, 2024

According to this thread you shouldn't go too over the neccessary amounts because they say the dust particles can cause issues(In part 3). So while I would go a fair bit over 4.2, I wouldn't recommend using 10
Okay. I have not been able to read through that thank you. I will feel the burners I have but not use a whole bag if it weighs 10 lb or more. I'm scared in a way, but will not endure this anymore. I want people to know that I was someone, this is something I did not expect to be reduced too. I will not continue to endure this. I wish this hadn't happened to me, I wanted to live and take care of my farm and all the beautiful animals that I loved so much I cannot take care of them anymore or do anything that is life. Please pray for me somehow. I wish this hadn't happened to me. This is beyond tragedy.

dweams

dweams

i feel tired…maybe I’ll get wings
Feb 26, 2023
Please no judgment about the dog, she's one of those that will never stop waiting for me to come back, like those dogs that sit on their owner's graves or the last place they saw them forever. I hate to do it, but I know she would follow me anywhere. I've already seen this.
I understand why you'd want to bring your dog on the bus. I'm thinking of doing the same with my cat.

Maybe you could ask someone here for help taping up the vents and making sure everything goes well. Since you're American, you could tell us what state you're in, and someone from there might be able to PM you with questions to see if they can help.

H

hopeforafterlife

Feb 20, 2024
I understand why you'd want to bring your dog on the bus. I'm thinking of doing the same with my cat.

Maybe you could ask someone here for help taping up the vents and making sure everything goes well. Since you're American, you could tell us what state you're in, and someone from there might be able to PM you with questions to see if they can help.
I'm in Montana. Western Montana. A friend of mine is going to help me this afternoon so that I can pick up charcoal. I live in a small town it's very hard for me to get things together that I need needed to, I don't want anybody have their fingerprints found on things by the police. But in the condition I mean it's hard to organize anything. I hope everyone understands, my little dog will follow me anywhere. I have four dogs. 10 goats, chickens and the most beautiful cat in the world named Ichabod. I only take me the one because I know she won't understand I'm always wait at the window for me. Some people said that it's selfish and wrong, but I don't think so in a way. They don't know what she and I were like together, she was my whole life and I was definitely hers. I'm sorry I hope you understand.

• Hugs
dweams

dweams

Feb 26, 2023
I don't want anybody have their fingerprints found on things by the police.
True. Would have to wear thick gloves or something.

Some people said that it's selfish and wrong, but I don't think so in a way. They don't know what she and I were like together, she was my whole life and I was definitely hers. I'm sorry I hope you understand.
I totally understand, and I hope others do as well. Having a friend that loves you so much and that you love so much in return is hard to let go of. Especially when that friend can't understand that you're never coming back.

H

hopeforafterlife

Feb 20, 2024
I'm in Montana. Western Montana. A friend of mine is going to help me this afternoon so that I can pick up charcoal. I live in a small town it's very hard for me to get things together that I need needed to, I don't want anybody have their fingerprints found on things by the police. But in the condition I mean it's hard to organize anything. I hope everyone understands, my little dog will follow me anywhere. I have four dogs. 10 goats, chickens and the most beautiful cat in the world named Ichabod. I only take me the one because I know she won't understand I'm always wait at the window for me. Some people said that it's selfish and wrong, but I don't think so in a way. They don't know what she and I were like together, she was my whole life and I was definitely hers. I'm sorry I hope you understand.

True. Would have to wear thick gloves or something.

I totally understand, and I hope others do as well. Having a friend that loves you so much and that you love so much in return is hard to let go of. Especially when that friend can't understand that you're never coming back.
Taking care of these animals, they were my family, my companions, my life, I have no connection to anyone or them anymore because of the brain damage, but the one dog I know will struggle even in the midst of how destroyed I am in my brain tissue. I didn't know such things were possible, please pray for me

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Don't believe all that is written in the Charcoal Method Advice linked to in an above post. CO via charcoal is not one of those methods that you want to skimp on. I think the 4.2 lbs quoted is most likely fairly accurate for the size of a Suburban. For my hypothetical Suburban, using outside measurements, I calculated the amount of charcoal to be 6.4 lbs. I for one would never trust that amount, either amount, as both amounts are minimums. I wouldn't hesitate to use 3, or even 4 times, that amount. Using a vehicle you're bound to have plenty of leaks, and you need to make sure that the amount of CO being generated is enough to get the level of CO up to a high enough amount because of the loss that will be incurred due to leakage. Frankly, I wouldn't hesitate to use an entire bag of charcoal, or at least ,whatever amount will fit into all 4 chimney starters. Vents and doors jambs should be sealed as well as possible. This is all hypothetical anyway, right? I mean this forum is nothing but hypothetical situations, anyway, that are discussed for informational and educational purposes. I mean no one would actually commit CTB in a Chevy Suburban via CO poisoning from charcoal, right? That being said, I think if it were me, I'd place the red/white hot charcoals that I lit outside the vehicle and waited to start burning efficiently, and to stop smoking, into some small metal buckets, and I would then place those small buckets into larger metal buckets. I'd take the larger buckets and place them onto some bricks previously placed onto the floor of my vehicle. I'd close up the vehicle and wait for maybe 20 to 30 minutes until I was certain enough CO had built up inside the vehicle. Then I'd hold my breath, get into the vehicle as quickly as possible, and get the door closed as quickly as possible. At this point I think I'd take a few deep breaths and hope that the CO would render me unconscious very quickly. That's how I would do it if I were going to CTB using charcoal in a Suburban. But, I would never do that. No one should do that.

Any information provided is for informational, educational, and entertainment purposes only. No one should actually attempt killing themselves via CO poisoning by burning charcoal inside of any vehicle.

dweams

dweams

Feb 26, 2023
This is all hypothetical anyway, right? I mean this forum is nothing but hypothetical situations, anyway, that are discussed for informational and educational purposes. I mean no one would actually commit CTB in a Chevy Suburban via CO poisoning from charcoal, right?
Yes. Totally hypothetical. I think...

I'm so confused.

dweams

dweams

Feb 26, 2023
Why confused? What's so confusing?
Ummm...

I don't think this is very hypothetical for OP. But then you say that everything is hypothetical. So I'm a little confused, that's all.

I'm probably just being thickheaded. .-.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Ummm...

I don't think this is very hypothetical for OP. But then you say that everything is hypothetical. So I'm a little confused, that's all.

I'm probably just being thickheaded. .-.
Ahem.................hypothetically speaking of course, certain conversations, whereby "advice" or "assistance" in word is offered to others in the facilitation of someone *possibly* using that information to end their life, aka CTB, one needs to be careful in how that advice or assistance is presented, contextually speaking, so as to hopefully avoid any potential legal issues that *may* come from said information. Still confused?

dweams

dweams

Feb 26, 2023
Ahem.................hypothetically speaking of course, certain conversations, whereby "advice" or "assistance" in word is offered to others in the facilitation of someone *possibly* using that information to end their life, aka CTB, one needs to be careful in how that advice or assistance is presented, contextually speaking, so as to hopefully avoid any potential legal issues that *may* come from said information. Still confused?
But telling people how to CTB is perfectly legal in the USA. That's one of the main reasons this site hasn't been raided by law enforcement. And based on your signature, I'm assuming you're American. So... I don't really see the "legal" problem here.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
But telling people how to CTB is perfectly legal in the USA. That's one of the main reasons this site hasn't been raided by law enforcement. And based on your signature, I'm assuming you're American. So... I don't really see the "legal" problem here.
From a criminal perspective, that's *probably* true. But, from a "civil" perspective, things aren't nearly so black and white. It's entirely feasible for the family of a person who CTB to bring a civil lawsuit against someone who "assisted" that individual for wrongful death, where the burden of proof is much, much less than that in a criminal proceeding. Assisted is a very subjective term and might resonate differently amongst different people, particularly amongst sympathetic jurors. Think life is bad now? Get hit with a $2,000,000 civil suit and lose and find out how much worse things can be. Even if you don't lose, there is still all of the costs associated with defending it.