• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dweams

dweams

i feel tired…maybe I’ll get wings
Feb 26, 2023
From a criminal perspective, that's *probably* true. But, from a "civil" perspective, things aren't nearly so black and white. It's entirely feasible for the family of a person who CTB to bring a civil lawsuit against someone who "assisted" that individual for wrongful death, where the burden of proof is much, much less than that in a criminal proceeding. Assisted is a very subjective term and might resonate differently amongst different people, particularly amongst sympathetic jurors. Think life is bad now? Get hit with a $2,000,000 civil suit and lose and find out how much worse things can be. Even if you don't lose, there is still all of the costs associated with defending it.
Oooohhh, so it's not really a "breaking the law" kind of thing. It's more of an "I don't want to get sued" kind of thing. That makes perfect sense.

Sorry for the slow understanding, lol.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded