N

notwavinbutdrowning

Jan 20, 2023
Hi all,

My suicidal thoughts have been quite strong recently. I'm not planning on attempting anytime soon, SN in backup for that. Hildrend birthday coming up first (he's four).

Though, I have just taken a cocktail so I can sleep through this shitty day. Thoughts and experiences will be welcome. I'll update when I can.

Diazepam: 90mg
Propanolol: 1g
Quetiapine: 400mg
Mirtazapine: 7.5 mg

Love to all

• Hugs
Reactions: pole, Forever Sleep and boddibo
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Damn. A tough way to live.
I hope the birthday goes well.

C

CPY

Student
Oct 30, 2023
I did this with Olanzapine and got myself metabolic syndrome.But I guess It doesn't matter if one plans to ctb soon anyway

GlassAlwaysEmpty

GlassAlwaysEmpty

Red Grapes only
Jun 22, 2020
I wish I had some quetiapine now.
I've taken quite a lot of different sleep aids over the years and quetiapine was easily the most effective one for me.
Just a small dose of 25-50mg and i would be dead to the world within 30 minutes.

N

notwavinbutdrowning

Jan 20, 2023
Damn. A tough way to live.
I hope the birthday goes well.
Thank you. The kids are what's keeping me going as I lost my dad young and I am fighting to not do the same to them. It is so hard.
I did this with Olanzapine and got myself metabolic syndrome.But I guess It doesn't matter if one plans to ctb soon anyway
What were your symptoms of metabolic syndrome, are they long term?
Just an update: I slept for 18hrs uninterrupted. Still feel a little out of it. Sipping energy drinks and smoking to take the edge off. Can't feel any other side effects but my body is well conditioned to the meds above.

My daily is: 160mg propanolol, 20mg lamotrigine, 20mh escitalopram, 10mg diazepam and 75mg quetiapine.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: voidstar
I

ilaya

Dec 31, 2023
how long until you slept the next day? I want to sleep for a few days straight.

C

CPY

Student
Oct 30, 2023
What were your symptoms of metabolic syndrome, are they long term?
Metabolic syndrome is when you have high cholesterol and triglycerides or blood sugar it happens when you take some antipsychotics long term such as Olanzapine, it shouldn't happen with just 75mg of quietiapine

It doesn't have any symptoms in itself but you are more at risk for heart diseases and diabetes

N

notwavinbutdrowning

Jan 20, 2023
how long until you slept the next day? I want to sleep for a few days straight.
What was your cocktail? I feel normal 24 hrs after taking the meds. I have had 3 monsters though haha
Metabolic syndrome is when you have high cholesterol and triglycerides or blood sugar it happens when you take some antipsychotics long term such as Olanzapine, it shouldn't happen with just 75mg of quietiapine

It doesn't have any symptoms in itself but you are more at risk for heart diseases and diabetes
Thank you - that sounds nasty, I'll keep that in mind