• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

unnamed2

May 1, 2024
I've been on medications for 14 years. Here are a lot of people with mental difficulties. So i thought i could ask.
From my childchood i'm anxious among people and i'm also depressed - no love from father, he beat me every week, intimidated and had high expectations from me.
I also dont like my body, my face.

The only moment when i felt safe and full of hope was when i dated a girl i loved her for a short time.

I've taken
paroxetine didn't helped and i still was full of fear.
citalopram solo didn't helped.
citalopram + lamotrigine didn't helped.
citalopram + mirtazapine + hydroxizine didn't helped. Mirtazapine gave me good sleep but it raised fear and i was angry.
citalopram + trazodone didn't helped. I couldn't sleep on trazadone and it gave me runny nose.
citalopram + quetiapine didn't helped.
citalopram + agomelatine didn't helped. When i was on agomelatine i had a sirious breakdawn.
fluvoxamine + pregabaline. Didn't helped but i stayed on it for a while because i could go to work and home - pretty shitty.
moclobemide + pregabaline. Didn't helped. Moclobemide gave me mental breakdawn.
citalopram + pregabaline didn't helped. I've returned to citalopram because there are problems with availability with fluvoxamine in my country.

All the meds were on various dosages.

I'm also diagnosed with histamine intolerance and i must be on diet because when my guts are not in shape i am more depressed and anxious.

It sucks cuz i feel nothing is going to help me. All i wish is i didn't have social phobia so i could go out the town and spend time with people.
Many meds were geting my anxiety worse.

I supplement vitamins, minerals like d3, c, zinc, mg, omega3.

When i smoked weed couple of times i had panic attacks.

Anyone here have similar problem?

I also don't have money for expensive treatement like trying ketamine therapy.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Jiyuurakka
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Student
Apr 15, 2024
Yeah, it seems like nothing helps with social phobia except alcohol and hard drugs, which is only temporary and destructive

Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
I've been on medications for 14 years. Here are a lot of people with mental difficulties. So i thought i could ask.
From my childchood i'm anxious among people and i'm also depressed - no love from father, he beat me every week, intimidated and had high expectations from me.
I also dont like my body, my face.

The only moment when i felt safe and full of hope was when i dated a girl i loved her for a short time.

I've taken
paroxetine didn't helped and i still was full of fear.
citalopram solo didn't helped.
citalopram + lamotrigine didn't helped.
citalopram + mirtazapine + hydroxizine didn't helped. Mirtazapine gave me good sleep but it raised fear and i was angry.
citalopram + trazodone didn't helped. I couldn't sleep on trazadone and it gave me runny nose.
citalopram + quetiapine didn't helped.
citalopram + agomelatine didn't helped. When i was on agomelatine i had a sirious breakdawn.
fluvoxamine + pregabaline. Didn't helped but i stayed on it for a while because i could go to work and home - pretty shitty.
moclobemide + pregabaline. Didn't helped. Moclobemide gave me mental breakdawn.
citalopram + pregabaline didn't helped. I've returned to citalopram because there are problems with availability with fluvoxamine in my country.

All the meds were on various dosages.

I'm also diagnosed with histamine intolerance and i must be on diet because when my guts are not in shape i am more depressed and anxious.

It sucks cuz i feel nothing is going to help me. All i wish is i didn't have social phobia so i could go out the town and spend time with people.
Many meds were geting my anxiety worse.

I supplement vitamins, minerals like d3, c, zinc, mg, omega3.

When i smoked weed couple of times i had panic attacks.

Anyone here have similar problem?

I also don't have money for expensive treatement like trying ketamine therapy.

Am nt doctr bt mght b wrth rsearchng B12 also

Wth rgard t/ ketmne therpy etc - thre r rsearch trials whch mght b accptng ppl in ur area

U

unnamed2

May 1, 2024
@KillingPain267 its sad :/

@Dot ive tried B12 raise to high level but i was feeling angry and anxious on it. I wil try it once again, because before i havn't been on diet, and a lot of things was working ridiculuous on me.
I've looked on that page and there is a trial in my country with ketamine, but its to far (600km). But thanks, interesting site, didn't know about it. There is also in my country a trial with cannabis but on anxiety it isnt available.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jiyuurakka