Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
its anxiety provoking because you know your injured it's a constant state of feeling uncomfortable
physically and mentally, it's terrifying from the moment you wake up to the moment you fall a sleep
and there is nothing anyone can do for you to make you feel any better at all, it would be better to never exist than have to live like this, all because our society and thoese in charge have outlawed all peacefull methods to leave this dreadful terrible horrible place behind, basically being held captive by the shitty horrible society because i've been injured never again would i ever want to exist at all to be brough alive to live out your fucking misery here and there is no end in sight

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Archness, thewalkingdread, DEATH IS FREEDOM and 11 others
Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Student
Sep 19, 2023
you.. "went and got stuck" halfway, then got "pulled back"? and nothing ever feels the same?

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
its anxiety provoking because you know your injured it's a constant state of feeling uncomfortable
physically and mentally, it's terrifying from the moment you wake up to the moment you fall a sleep
and there is nothing anyone can do for you to make you feel any better at all, it would be better to never exist than have to live like this, all because our society and thoese in charge have outlawed all peacefull methods to leave this dreadful terrible horrible place behind, basically being held captive by the shitty horrible society because i've been injured never again would i ever want to exist at all to be brough alive to live out your fucking misery here and there is no end in sight
Does your injury not make you eligible for assistance?

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
  • Hugs
Reactions: DEATH IS FREEDOM, Praestat_Mori and darkenmydoorstep
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
yeah well assisting someone suicide in the uk is illegal, i don't have a passport and i don't have the money either
Fair enough. I am in the UK too. It is expensive.

Reactions: Darkover
Scattered-Soul

Scattered-Soul

It was an indescribable pain
Oct 2, 2023
Same situation for me as well, only that it's progressive (don't know how it is for you) but it won't kill me and I fear that I might lose my ability to CBT. It really feels like hell and makes me wish I had a terminal illness instead.

Reactions: darkenmydoorstep and Darkover
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really horrible what you are going through, it disgusts me how we exist in a society where people are denied ways to peacefully prevent all future harm and suffering. This world truly is such an evil place, it's evil how people are expected to just endure unnecessary torture when they wish to cease existing.

Reactions: sserafim, myusername890 and Darkover
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
I understand how you feel. But if we live long enough, our bodies will become damaged. People experience different things. If we all could determine the time of our own death, there would be no meaningless suffering.

Reactions: sserafim
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
It's truly hell on earth

Reactions: Darkover