• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
Are there any little moments from your day or week that made you feel slightly better, even briefly?

I have a bird feeder in my back garden so I was sitting watching robins and blackbirds eating from it while I had a drink and a cigarette. I sit there every day when I smoke, and the birds are finally starting to get used to me so they are less wary now of stopping by and eating some food. It was a short moment of respite, watching them peck at the seeds and bathe in the water dish, puffing up their feathery bodies before disappearing into the trees again.

I also cuddled with my cat. I told her I loved her and in response, she looked up at me and nuzzled my face. She is one of the primary reasons I am still here. I know that if I make preparations to take my life, I would have to take her to a rescue centre beforehand to know for sure that she will be safe and cared for. This thought breaks my heart. She has been abandoned and mistreated by her previous owners, and yet she is still the most affectionate, gentle cat I have known. She doesn't deserve to be abandoned again, and she would never be able to comprehend why I left her behind.

Last edited:
N

notoriousrbg

Mar 2, 2021
I don't really know what's "good" or "better" really, most days feel the same. I think what keeps me engaged at all with life are videogames and "the next episode" of a TV show or a movie series. Really, it's just Marvel comics and movies now.

Reactions: DoodleBug
DoodleBug

DoodleBug

Just a guy passing by
Dec 9, 2019
The moments of stillness before a shift are great. I also love my cat, she's an amazing, mellow but super friendly being. I've spent 20 mins with her on my lap before work today.

Comsidering how unbearable the atmosphere at home is, every moment of chilling outside is great, despite the questionable weather in where I'm living.

Dreams and Visions

Dreams and Visions

Apr 17, 2021
I was feeling pretty bad today, but I came back to my house and walked my dog. She is the best. She gets me out of the house when I am feeling really down or low on energy. She's my parent's dog, but she really lights up my world. I am really lonely and her presence really helps me.

I also baked some bread today, and it came out really good!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I also have a cat which I like to be around. I like visiting cemeteries as I find it comforting to be around those who have passed away.

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Lately, there hasn't been much, but I always like to be outside with my plants in the early morning or evening. The light is soft, the wind is cool, and the air is still. All I can hear are the birds chirping and the white noise of the woods behind me.