castler

castler

Enlightened
Jul 11, 2022
Oh wow! If U have enemies - like I think we all do, uh - check this site/resource out

ShitExpressShitexpress -- Send a piece of shit in a box!

It sounds legit - U use "bitcoins" to anonymously ship (horse/elephant) shit to a person of ur choice - this is actually really hilarious for $17. Course One could do the same with our own feces anonymously mailed but they probably send it w/ more quantity and it stinks more?

• Yay!
  • Informative
Reactions: Source Energy, GasMonkey, rationaltake and 3 others
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Lol shit express.

Whose shit is it though?👀

W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
...okay that's enough internet for today. I hope to never need to use this service, but good to know it exists?

• Yay!
Reactions: Eternal🌈Rainbow
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Reminds me of a story I read some months ago in a news magazine. A woman had an argument with a neighbor. The argument escalated. After a while she ringed the door of her neighbor again. Before that she shitted in a bucket and then she emptied it above the head of her neighbor. She is now indicted for that. Bodily harm.

Last edited:
Eternal🌈Rainbow

Eternal🌈Rainbow

♡ ✨ ♡ 🌸 ♡ 💖 ♡ 🌈 ♡
Apr 2, 2022
Omg I actually cracked up laughing so much 😂😂😂
Thank you for making this post and sharing this valuable information with us 😌

Reactions: rationaltake and castler
castler

castler

Enlightened
Jul 11, 2022
Lol shit express.

Whose shit is it though?👀
The guy that did a Utube vid said it was shipped from some 3rd world country like Slovakia or somethin.
Omg I actually cracked up laughing so much 😂😂😂
Thank you for making this post and sharing this valuable information with us 😌
I figured we all could use a lil laugh - glad u enjoyed it!

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Eternal🌈Rainbow and rationaltake
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Love it. If I had Bitcoin I'd make use of this valuable service right now!

• Yay!
Reactions: Source Energy, Eternal🌈Rainbow and castler
Sibyl Vane

Sibyl Vane

Experienced
May 28, 2022
It seems like a waste of money to me. Why spend on something you can easily produce at home? Just make sure to eat a lot of food and take some laxatives. Repeat the process for a couple of days if you don't think enough was collected on the first try. I challenge any horse to rival with the smell of that.

• Yay!
Reactions: Eternal🌈Rainbow
castler

castler

Enlightened
Jul 11, 2022
True - I know after consuming at least 2/3 protein bars, if I could at least make my shit smell like that after eating protein bars, the addressee wouldn't know what hit em. (Instant knockout gas).

But it's like I said above, u could make yer own. I think they even have free shipping.

castler

castler

Enlightened
Jul 11, 2022
Who knows, maybe it comes scented in chocolate/hazelnut, they eat it thinking it's edible🤷‍♂️

• Yay!
Reactions: rationaltake