• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
⚠️Warning: Subject contains defamation, slander and forced pro-life sentiment. This is a commentary on a specific individual. Please do not attack, harass, or send any unnecessary threats or what have you! This is just my statement and nothing more.

Before I begin, I would like to boost @RainAndSadness as well as her amazing thread detailing this topic at hand. She's made a fantastic sticky megathread on this site and I wish to help her out while giving my two cents on the site as a whole. I know I've only been here for a short amount of time, most of you don't even know me, but if there's one thing I should let you know; I don't like seeing this kind of pedantic over-the-top bullshit.
The topic at hand today is none other than Tentacrul, a YouTuber who's made an infamous commentary on this site as a whole and who moderates his comments section to make his own positivity echo chamber (and we'll get to that later on) as well as turning the like/dislike ratio off. What a joke. I'm not gonna trigger warn this any further than what I've already put here because I think you're all smarter than that. You know what this is about just as much as I do, so let's begin to tear this one a new one.

"Before I begin, I need to warn people that this is a very dark topic..."

Stop stop, stop right there! Already, he's priming his audience to have a disgust reaction to the topic at hand, which, once more, you'll see what I mean later on, is hypocritical to one of his later statements down the line. Also, no shit suicide is a dark topic! This is a problem I have with some YouTubers when they talk about this type of thing is they try to water it down via sugarcoating which makes this not a helpful thing at all! Saying something is a dark topic is not only subjective, but it's also reinforcing the stigma that mental health and depression is scary in it of itself when it's actually a neutral thing. It's only what you do with it that counts. Another thing; Youtube already restricted the video and gave the warning prior to being able to watch your video that it says it has topics of self harm and suicide right then and there in the viewer's faces so yeah, they don't need the sugarcoating. They already know what's coming.

"The things that I uncovered were difficult for me to deal with..."
Ah yes, the difficulty of coming in with a prejudice and boldfaced lying to a group of vulnerable people and doing a performative song and dance that did nothing to help your case. If you don't believe me, once again, check out RainandSadness's megathread on the topic. She's got the evidence of Tenta's trollish, baity, pedantics. Which, food for thought, some pedantry is actually fine. It makes a personality shine through, but not this! This is just performative trolling for the sake of it aka concern trolling. You don't really go onto a pro-suicide forum site to be lectured on the beauty of life. You assume people have heard that before, are sick and tired of it, and move on. Also, there's a recovery thread on the site as well and they usually don't want to hear that shit either. I don't know, maybe I'm just not one of those people who is receptive to this narrative. Not just that, but also, they're difficult for YOU to handle? Imagine having to deal with it every single day of your life that you have all this stuff on you mentally that you cannot share to the world because most places would censor you solely because it makes them uncomfortable or it's too dark for them to handle. You've done a major disservice in that regard.

Onto the topic of his friend; ""Bobby C"", spoilers for those who haven't watched it; this kid was not in fact Tenta's friend. It was his other friend's friend. The only reason Tenta got involved was because of his friend telling him that ""Bobby C"" ended his time through two YouTube videos which were farewell messages. Also, the censoring of the site was so piss poor, I found this site just from looking up "Sorrow Solution", just an fyi. It was actually that easy. Congrats, dumbass!

"The people on the forums bid their farewells and congratulated him on his bravery."
I know people bid farewells to their friends when they CTB, but congratulating? I've not come across that on ANY of the goodbye posts here. None at all. Also, more likely than not, when someone is unsure whether or not they should CTB, most people actually talk them away from such an action and reconsider it in a better and more sound mind. No one's actually encouraging it nor congratulating anywhere.

As Tenta rambles on his story, he goes way off topic and bringing his kids into this which makes NO sense and is just an emotional appeal to the audience. That won't work on me, bucko! He talks about ""Bobby C"" following him in a few other places and being in his Discord, but once again, this is not your battle, sir. I'm sorry to say. Your friend should be the one doing this and it'd make a ton more sense if he did, not you, who's effectively a fourth party outsider to all of this. Yes, we're sad of the kid's passing, you've seen the messages yourself. Can you just do one favour and leave the kid to rest? That's all he asked for.

As for media protocols, I see why he censored the name. I can give him credit for following the guidelines, though once again, looking up SanctionedSuicide by the name of Sorrow Solution does still guide you over to this side. In other words, bad job at censorship! You may as well have just not given a name entirely if you really didn't want people going here. This makes things not only look like you're trying to save face, but it's also just yellow journalism (basically reporting a story extravagantly and in a biased manner). That doesn't look good on you. At all.

He then has a mother give her testimony from her son's passing and the things she saw on the site as she tried to get someone else to look at it when they obviously can't because in the other person's words; "It's so bad." Which, fair enough, looking in this from an outsider's perspective with knowing someone who used the site came to die and looking on things with that grief can look genuinely horrific if it is what Tenta says it is. What I do see that the other person the mother brought in to look would be saying was so bad was the fact of many users on the site have similar feelings to her son. That's what they're saying is so bad; NOT the 'encouragement' Tenta's saying exists on the site. He says the site coached her son to commit suicide in 2020, but once again, there's no evidence of this from his end and once again, looking from things on the site's end; there is NO encouragement going on! It's literally just a group of suicidal people who are basically saying; "I fucking hate life" and saying "Same bro, I relate to you". Most of the posts on the site are uncensored vents, if anything. He also seems to put the mother in a championing light for campaigning in the US to have this one site shut down. Knowing no one in the US really has to use a VPN aside from certain places putting a restriction on it personally (hell, for context, I'm in the midwest US and I can even use it at the airport), look how far that made it.

Now for criticism that's less spicy for the mother; I am genuinely sorry for the loss of your son. It is very rough to handle and the grief you have must be insurmountable. This being said, I can also understand why your family does not want you going on this forum after such a tragedy. They're most likely trying to look for your best interest and don't want you to spiral too far in just to figure out what's going on. I understand the need for closure, I genuinely do. I can get that and will attempt to be empathetic to you in that manner. I'm pretty sure if I passed and my family discovers this site, they'd want to make a statement too. The thing I want to say to you in particular is trying to take the site down is like using a bandaid to cover a stab wound with the knife still inside the person. It's coming from a good place and I believe you genuinely want to help others like us; it's not solving the rudimentary problem. If you want to do activism to help the people this site affects in your eyes; I recommend petitioning for more accessible mental health services for those who want and need it as well as encouraging other parents to actually listen to their kids when there's a problem instead of just saying "It'll get better" or threatening them with the ER or the hospital. I don't begrudge you by any means and I bet many others here don't either.

Back to Tenta;
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? Why on any level would you think using grieving people for your escapade was a good idea? That's such a low bar and a shit move on your end! I'm disappointed. You put that mother's grief on blast for an entire audience to hear when you could've just left her alone to be able to handle things properly. Her family is probably even worse off no thanks to you putting her in danger. Good lord, she and many others deserve better. Oh don't worry, dear readers, this isn't just the only parent that he's exploited their grief for monetary gain; there's more.

Which circles around to Tenta's involvement being once more, like a 4th party that did not need to be involved! The parents and legislators were already doing their thing; this is just slowing them down with pointless coverage that leads to what they're already concluding without his assistance.

"The purpose of my video is twofold; First, I want to draw people's attention to the criminal nature of this specific forum to warn them of its dangers."
Dangers to....who, exactly? The people visiting the site? Well, to the average visitor of this site, it's obvious what goes on here so there's already an emotional numbing to that aspect so that's nothing too exorbitant and I would actually like to postulate that some sites on the dark web are typically far worse. If it's the average layman, then first of all, they wouldn't search for this site to begin with, and secondly, why would just any average person want to be on here? Yeah, the average person might get a bit of a culture shock to look into the reality of people who are depressed and don't feel they have much of a place to go to vent or talk about what they need to. This painting of the userbase of being criminals and scumbags is just asinine, especially knowing that Tenta started the fire by just randomly accusing people of things they didn't do. He makes a sweeping statement on "how bad it actually is" when it's just not the case. The people here are actually in need of someone to talk to and understand them. Someone who can grant them peace and comfort. That's literally all there is to it. There are far more hateful sites out there to talk about like lolcow.farm, 4Chan, and 8Chan, but I don't see him talking about those when they're far worse than Sasu.

"The second thing I want to do is....address the users directly."
Alright, I'm all ears so long as you don't slander anyone as a criminal or assign other mental health stereotypes, than I'm fine. Oh wait, oh no, oh fuck....THAT WAS A SPOILER, MY BAD!

"If you are a user of this site, I believe there are overwhelmingly strong reasons why you should leave it."
Okay, enough of the padding, just give me the truth and tell it to me straight. I like my Mac and Cheese without any other things mixed into it.

"I believe you are being used to contribute to a significant level of destruction. Destruction you have not been informed about."
I-
Hold on, what?
Okay, I know he didn't expand upon his claims yet, but wow, what a tonal shift. This is a major claim that actually needs evidence because holy cow, I don't think you know what you're implying from what you are saying. It's funny on how such a simple statement can be dismantled single-handedly by the knowledge of him making a wholeass account (which is banned btw) and acting in bad faith and concern trolling the group. If anything, I believe RainandSadness has more evidence of Tentacrul doing what he's accusing Sasu of doing instead of the other way around within her post alone.

He then talks about the site being confusing at first which, maybe it might be, if you don't read the rules and info which has MANY resources at the ready and available to assist you on how to use the website and what the acronyms mean. It's literally in the "Rules and Info" section. I check it several times and so should everyone else for that matter because they are very important after all. He also doesn't seem to know what CTB actually stand for outside of the "catch the bus". It means "Cease to be", not breathe. This is more of the demonisation and yellow journalism. When you go on the forum, he makes it sound like it's all doomer posts, which if you're looking in exclusively in the suicide discussion thread; yeah, it is very doomer esque because the people there are venting and letting their anguish out. That's why it exists! There's a recovery section which is more set on getting better as well as an off-topic area where there's games and more comedic elements to it. If you frequented this place more, you'll find those sides of the fourms rather fast. I found it within my first day here and not even in a few minutes. I found it within seconds before signing up. That's how easy it is. He also got the acronym of SI partially correct with the "survival instinct" being used. The most common usage of it though is "suicidal ideation". He cites one of the rules being used as a smokescreen and claims it's a smokescreen and the site having a lack of moderation despite at least one mod being on the site at all times of the day. The mods of the site do more than just stare at the forums, Tenta. They have to make sure the site functions properly on its host, they help with handling tickets and requests, they handle emotional users in times of panic and distress, there's much more to moderation than what meets the eye.

The post he shows is a user asking for help and the reply being a specified way to help and this is supposed to be an infraction of the rule, how? The user specifically asked for assistance and the reply was giving said assistance that was asked for! That's not an infraction, that's still following the rules. Then, he accuses the moderators of actively discouraging users telling others to seek help. Which, I can assure you, is not the case. There's a resource area for seeking help for a reason. The person who chastised the replier telling the other who was attempting to CTB you can argue was a bit passive-aggressive in messaging, though this is a standard response. People don't tend to want someone to tell them the same things they constantly hear. The replier was not in the wrong and neither was the responder. As for the age thing, yes, we all know kids lie about their ages all the time on the internet. Other sites have the tick box as well for example Por-

Point is, other 18+ sites have this standard procedure too. So unless you want to criticise the internet as a whole for this being the case, then yeah, let's not be hypocrites here. Next up is the philosophy, and going down all four you get;

Nihilism - This one's actually summed up well to the standardized basics of such philosophy.
Antinatalism - Again, another one surmised fairly well. I don't get why Tenta has a problem with this other than nitpicks, so let's move on.
Promortalism - I agree on the fact it should be expanded upon a bit more, though I think it should be noted that this is something to keep note of.

As a side note before tackling the last philosophy, once again, Tenta demonizes those who use the forum by essentially committing erasure to the recovery forum. Guess that section of the site committed a unanimous CTB (very sarcastic in tone on that bit). Finally, onto the last philosophy;

Libertarianism - Honestly, the definition is skewed over to what it means to the site specifically, which is fine. I just believe they should've prefaced that. So, I think we can take that on the chin.

Now to the "Don't Seek Help" section. This part is literally the biggest goddamn lie, I cannot stress enough how this actually makes me sick. This community is a lot more receptive and empathetic than any other community based on mental health that I've been in for my entire online career. These people actually do assist those in need and they encourage others to speak their feelings on the site because that's the entire purpose of it to begin with! The people in the suicide section are actually some of the most caring individuals that you'll ever meet if you took the time to understand them. The fundamental problem with Tenta is he didn't. He came swinging with a bias and let his own prejudice overrule him. So much for journalism, buddy. His source of people telling others not to seek help? Someone venting about being upset about not being able to talk to others about their situation and the other user basically saying; "Same here bro". They're literally just saying that they're understanding of the person's predicament. If this is what he paints as "anti-help" then god forbid what he sees as pro-help. The way the people bond here is through others understanding where they're coming from and being able to share their experiences back and forth to one another, which is something most people in other spaces don't do. That's the main appeal of the site to many.

"but what a lot of them don't realize is regardless of their views, they're participating in a percentage game."
and that, my friends, is the moment people should've tuned out and went; "Wow, so much for caring about people who are suicidal" and subjected him to scorn and mockery. This is a stereotype he's putting people in and it's jaw dropping how he parades his performatives and then say things like this. What an unbelievable ass he's made of himself. If you can't understand the ramifications of what he just said here, let me make a sum up of this. He's saying that Sasu is making the percentage of people committing suicide go up in the "percentage game". That is the most cold-hearted thing I've ever heard and no one on YouTube took him to task on that. Shame on every pro-lifer who supported this guy.

Back to his ""Bobby C"" thing once more, he mentions that this guy asked Sasu what the consequences were for failing CTB. The answer was pretty normal so far as anything goes really. Pretty sure any person would tell him something similar, even not on this site they'd say that, yet he treats it like a Sasu only thing, but whatever. So he groups everyone but one person as pressuring this person to not seek help and "anti-therapy" stuff, which, no one really seems that anti-therapy. Sure, we all have shitty experiences with it sometimes, but that's not everyone. Broad generalizations are not welcome here. He mentioned how he thought someone saying Bobby C had balls to choose his method of CTB and knowing now what it was, yeah, he did have balls. I don't think many people would do it. Plain and simple. That's not something that's too uncommon for suicidal people or even daredevils to say.

Onto the goodbye threads, yes, many of them are sad and people can be scared by them. No one is forced to engage with them. It'd be too much to expect otherwise. Also, how is wishing someone farewell and telling them that you hope for the best for them toxic? How dare you misinterpret that so brazenly and disgustingly, Tenta? That's just beyond grotesque. Now to the cult accusation. one can be using the Hassan scale of determining a cult utilizing the BITE method (Behaviour, Information, Thought, and Emotional Control) to test through this and can clearly see how this is NOT a cult. Go for it and tick the boxes yourself! I highly encourage it. Though we can't use commonly practiced scientifically proven methodology, oh no, pseudoscientist Tenta has three criterion instead. I can also use his methodology to turn it around back at him. Watch!

A highly peculiar alternative ideology which runs contrary to mainstream thinking. Specifically, the inversion of morality.False! It's actually a part of pessimism that leads people to these conclusions along with mental illnesses. In addition, most people don't pose their own morality onto others and state that it's the standard nor end all, be all.
A ridiculous hostility towards mental health professionals and the idea of treatment comparable to Scientology.Again, false! Mental health services are, in fact, something promoted, especially in the recovery section. I'm also in therapy so I can also count this as erasure of the recovery crew as well as some others in other parts of the forum. Most have had some sort of bad experience with therapists, psychiatrists, etc. That needs to be discussed too. It's not all good just as it isn't all bad. It just is.
Cutting people off from their support networks.This is telling for real cults, though Sasu does not do this. In fact, quite the opposite. Sasu is sometimes the only support network some people have and to take that away from them is inhumane.

In the malicious actors segment, the individual poorly disguised as "cake123" gets their words taken out of context in the following statement;

"This is the truth. The fact is that a peaceful suicide would solve everything in life and would be the best outcome possible to pass away peacefully and be permanently free from this existence without having the ability to suffer or struggle in anyway. Death is really the only solution when life itself is the problem. The fact that life exists is a cruel mistake and it's wrong to value life in any way and these false beliefs prevent others from achieving true peace which can only be achieved by leaving this world."

Now, I ask you, does this actually sound malicious to you? No, it doesn't. In fact, quite the opposite. I see this as someone being so fed up and upset about living in a situation they feel hopeless in that suicide is the best solution they can come up with to not be hurt anymore. The nihilistic misanthropy seeps in every orifice of this statement and It's a lot easier for me to believe that this was said out of a need for someone to just hear them rather than someone being malicious. As for the comment about taking a straightforward plan to CTB, that was on a question post that anyone can answer. Sorry the person you had a biggest problem with answered, Tenta. They have a right to talk just like everyone else. As for the accusation of them being a psychopath; nice to know that the stigma of ASPD (Antisocial personality disorder) is still being spread. Good job on being a mental health advocate, Tenta! You're a tool.

As for the topics of sound mind and intellectual disability, this is an interesting turn because yes, sound mind means what he says it does. No, intellectual disability isn't commonly used wide spread across all neurodivergence and it is, in fact, its own subcategory on the DSM-V. It is clinical terminology used in psychiatry and psychology today. Intellectual disabilities refer to the impairment to one's ability to have the capability to be on par with other peers their age when it comes to being able to cognitively understand something. Autism does not fit under this definition as news flash, autistic people can be some of the smartest individuals people know. Given the schizophrenia example, surprise to all things; yes, mods would take precautions for someone with a psychotic break as well as other users will to calm them down before doing anything too drastic. I should know not bc I have schizophrenia, I do not, but because I had a psychotic breakdown before and it took a member and a mod to calm me down from it.

Now, to the politicians getting involved, I have this to say; this is not something you should be trying to make a buck of social profit from because wholeheartedly, no one who's suicidal or depressed would like you doing that. On that note and what IS said in the video, there's a reason why forums like this exist and that reason is different for everyone. For a good chunk of people, however, it's a place to talk to other like-minded people about the grim sickly parts of depression and suicide as a whole. The thoughts and vents that all compile into one area because in most other corners of the internet, people seem very adverse to talking about suicide outside of one very specific way and mental health as a whole as well rendering the existence of talking about the harder parts to be rather difficult considering pearl clutchers like Tenta and many others who would go so far as to harass others and worse just for existing on the forum makes things rather intriguing, don't you think?

I'm very unimpressed about the fact that Tenta loves to slander people on the forum as either easily manipulated or complete and utter psychopaths when neither are the case. If anything, this makes things much worse and to take things on the chin; I believe he should be ashamed of himself for thinking he's doing something good in the world when he really isn't. I also want to bring a certain swing to the table that these are CONSERVATIVES making these bills. Nothing from leftists nor centrists, but the rightists. We all know how well THAT will go down in a few years time given the ostensibly eye-rolling case. As for his statement on never seeking out the forum....well, guess how many people are on the forum now thanks to him, including yours truly. WHOOPSIES! The mod team and admins here are actually amazing and caring to many people. The site has a recovery section where an entire community is there for that Tenta keeps erasing over and again. As for the "denoting stigma", like I've mentioned previously, he did use other forms of stigma in his video, so this statement rings hollow, null, and void. He preaches patience, but he never gave any.

Now for my final words; Tenta, you've been exposed not only as a hypocrite, but for being just as heartless, matter of fact, being even more so than anyone on this forum combined. Your actions prior and after this video have been shown to be performance at best and championing others suffering at worst. If, for no one else but ""Bobby C"", leave the dead alone and allow them to just find peace and rest. Don't you think they deserve it?

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

I told you.
Jul 10, 2023
Very well written. Tentacruel is slandering SS and its community without any solid proof of why he is doing so and he even led so many people to this place while being against suicide or whatever. All of his views in that video are all completely nonsensical and even bringing those mourning families into play makes the video so cruel. He is doing all of that shit for monetary and personal gain, he doesn't actually care.

I read the whole thing and I can't agree more with what you wrote here, you gained a follower.

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

Sep 9, 2023
AAAAAAAAA, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! This took several days to write, but definitely worth it. I hated what he was doing on a level that only a small amount of words couldn't express since those would've been just fragmented thoughts. Putting them together like this was a better idea. Thank you for following me.

• Love
Reactions: アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

I told you.
Jul 10, 2023
AAAAAAAAA, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! This took several days to write, but definitely worth it. I hated what he was doing on a level that only a small amount of words couldn't express since those would've been just fragmented thoughts. Putting them together like this was a better idea. Thank you for following me.
That must've been hard to do then and quite stressful to say the least. I can't imagine myself writing such a thing, even if I had days to do so. Good job.

Also, thanks for returning the favor. You deserved the follow because it is rare to come across someone who spends days writing something like this.

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

Sep 9, 2023
Watching his video over and again, it gets worse on each rewatch and the performance esque type of thing he does is not only exhausting, but also eye rolling

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

I told you.
Jul 10, 2023
Watching his video over and again, it gets worse on each rewatch and the performance esque type of thing he does is not only exhausting, but also eye rolling
I watched for less than 5 minutes, skipping through most of it and said fuck off and just went to find what this "Sorrows Solution" was supposed to be. Never watching that video again or anything pro-lifer related. After watching his video, I couldn't even look at his face without feeling violated.

Reactions: ChronicallyCynical
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

Sep 9, 2023
Sorrow Solution just brings you to this site, so nice censorship on Tenta's end, the dipshit :haha:

SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
I'm not going to pretend I know the ultimate answers or reasons for why things happen, but I wish that before anyone could talk about any subject they would first take "everything" into consideration.

This is supposedly a bad place…. You apparently haven't stumbled across BDSM sites, how about the dark web where they sell kids like product, maybe kids that are preyed upon online by predators, maybe even look at the bullies on every site out there.

You can't say people who want to CTB are weak until you look at the reason they want to. Allot of them fought like hell to be better just to get to where they want to CTB and people like him sure as hell are not helping the cause.

Why fight this site when there are real things that are illegal, disgusting, scary as hell, etc. The reason is because this site is an easy topic to attack. A lot of us are already weak from the fight so might as well kick us when we're down. You try and fight the other places and you might get murdered.

Put some more effort into your life goals and look for a cause that is really fighting the evil in this world and join them. You might actually do some good for the first time in your life.

• Love
Reactions: Seered Doom
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

Sep 9, 2023
Literally this!

TransilvanianHunger

TransilvanianHunger

Grave with a view...
Jan 22, 2023
Mate, just let it go.

The guy hasn't posted a video in months, and as far as I can tell he hasn't mentioned this place again, but people keep talking about the sodding Tantacrul video and writing academic essays about it. This is the sort of behaviour that makes the site look suspicious to normies.

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

Sep 9, 2023
Is it a dead horse topic? Yeah, and I think I can safely let it go now that I have all my thoughts together on this one piece. At least the fragments of those thoughts are altogether as one now and not just broken little bits that are scattered about. Thank you for this comment, @TransilvanianHunger . I mean it sincerely. Maybe I can do something like this on another topic instead in the near future.