• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

Regen

I stay in my power
Aug 20, 2020
Thank you for yesterday...

1) I buyed a christmas tree, much earlier then the last years
2) I directly found the holder for the christmas tree
3) I did not do something self-harm

Thank you for today...

1) My dog came very close near me for sleeping. It's such a warm and lovely feeling when he lay near me and felt warm and I hear him breath. He trust me and wants to be near me.

Ineedtodie

Ineedtodie

Shame, Avoidance, hopelessness, lonliness, cbt, pm
Nov 9, 2022
1. My Anxiety wa reduce due to sleeping pils . I didn't care what other thoutght about me. i was a bit sluggish tough.
2. I gaine a recovery partner..we haven't talked for long periods
Bu we see to apprecit each other. Hope Im helpfull to her and suppotuve
4. i enedgaged in a lot of irl covos today without anxiety.
5. i appreciate my family more for
Their support.

Last edited:
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
1. I survived a hard situation at work and ended on a high note.
2. I proposed to my romantic interest to start considering us girlfriend and boyfriend and she accepted.
3. My childhood sexual abuser will not come to my sister's wedding after battling with my family for it.

R

Regen

I stay in my power
Aug 20, 2020
Thank you, today...
1) I cleaned the car a little, because I have to bring it to a car-repair
2) Had a walk with my dog together with my mum and it was nice, alone I would not had a walk with the dog, so it was a trick for me to go ;-)
3) I like to lay on my couch and have a look to the christmas-tree

looking_for_peace

looking_for_peace

-
Dec 4, 2022
1. the Christmas presents for my parents arrived! I had them wrapped up and they look really nice. just waiting on my sisters now...
2. I woke up slightly earlier than usual. I did fall back asleep lol but I'm improving I think...
3. I did some art I'm proud of :)

R

Regen

I stay in my power
Aug 20, 2020
Thank you,
1) Yesterday was christmas in my daughters school and it was not as bad as I expected. It was helpful that some parents were ill and so there were few people
2) it was lovely to see my daughter singing, she loves it
3) I watched a good, old movie

-Raven's Night-

-Raven's Night-

autistic/metalhead/wanna join the 27 club
Jan 31, 2020
1) I was at a metal live concert! The vocalist was interacting with us in the identity of the Death and suddenly a guy screamed ''I will commit suicide!!!!'' I feel so astonished and shocked and have to admit that having the courage to scream that aloud is a super cool thing, because it's a right and there's no need to feel shame about suicidal feelings ( I wish I am the one who screamed that! )
2) I had some super nice food! They makes me so full and happy.
3) I slept a lot. Sleeping is the free trail version of eternal peace that I can stop thinking for a while, and I really enjoy that!

R

Regen

I stay in my power
Aug 20, 2020
Thanks,
1) I visited a special advent in my little town. And it was much better then expected: after the official thing a few people stand around a fire and one man plays the guitar and some are singing. It was something old: no lights, just the fire, no consum, just people together. Other people who can feel the music and who can feel that being together. I hate all that money world. I think, yesterday evening i learned something necessary about me, because I feel how it could be being in contact with the deep me inside.
2) Its 9 month since I adopted my dog, now I feel how my fitness get a little better.
3) feel thankful you for this thread

N

nopointinlife

Student
Mar 11, 2022
1. I just finished Day 1 of no drinking, with plans to spend the weekend and NYE going through DT.
2. I found my Valium to help me with number 1.
3. I quit drinking 8 years ago, but fell off the wagon last May. I remembered how to get back on the wagon and know I can do it again.

Ineedtodie

Ineedtodie

Nov 9, 2022
Projecting my thoughts and feeling in this site, like this morning having coffee and felt dread or anguish or whater pain. Writing about it hete soothed me a bit.

Talked to a friend. It wasnt all fun, i felt repressed and constrained.. well triggered and relaized i wasn't in a good healthy deposit physicly.

I had benzos so I didn't succom to a panic attack. Although i dtill only has one 💊

Ineedtodie

Ineedtodie

Nov 9, 2022
Talked to members of my family for moral support rather than finacial because that's all they coud provide. hopefully to help me get of of those debilitating entrapping routine.

Had coffee with a friend who seem relatively comprehesive.

Talked to a friend who understand relatively my condition and been supportive.. we walked and talked openly.

Have an early morning session with a psychologue (expectation).

Having a goal I need to stay stable for or thrive to be, despite extreme adversity and unbearable pain. Just for two month.not an easy deed.

gott new tablet of benzo..

Took other meds as prescribed

Will pick my scooter from a repair shop tomorrow.

Asked an advise on susu and got helpful tips from a sweet lady.

My mind is a little open to heal my trauma triggered responses.

Venting on susu helps relieve a bit of shame and fear and confused.

Will take a shower tomorrow and wear clean cloths and be presentable.(intention)

Vs bad happenings

Woke up in a daise and entrapped feelings once cut off from benzo unfortunaly. My emotional flashbacks and aguish took over.

Had a suicidal episode later on since i couldn't get benzo, it came late. It cripped on me and overwhelmed me coming from deep feeling of lacking and shame.

Addiction to benzos

Harrassed by neihbors and insulted, treating me like a subhuman. Hearing all kind of degrading insult. Yet I' m physically unharmed just personaly painful

Had a heated fight mith my mother.

i just got to survive those two months and be relitively stable.(intention)

I hope all atl this ia not false hope.bc i have psycotic episodes+ cptsd+ chronic depression

I have to remember that I need my eyes to be on the goal not on the critics nd billittlement of others. And no matter how i feel it will pass.
God have mercy on me just for tomorrow please give me peace, clarity and conviction, faith, and compassion, self love And good unadulterated intention. God please just for the day.

M

mousepadkeyboard223

Dec 24, 2022
1. went outside for a walk today
2. got to spend time with family and friends
3. ate some good food for new years