• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

mossyfox

Student
Aug 4, 2021
1. got a big project off my back
2. was able to get my project list lightened
3. got good advice at work from boss #2 on how to tackle another problem project / handle ethical issues with boss #1

TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
1. Decided to leave this forum by the end of the month.
2. Laughed at myself for believing any of you actually exist.
3. Slept like a dead baby.

Really, Mavis?!
This is how you drop the bomb?
Are you coming back as a magical pastel unicorn-man that shits $100 bills when I suck...
erm, the loneliness has already brought me down.
After literally all these tears, n shits n giggles (& fetish memes I shall never forget)
:: you don't love us no more?!
I read my i-ching I know everything is temporary
But I guess im attached,
Its fuckeasy to withdraw off heroin, from peeps I like, not so much.

SuicideRun

SuicideRun

Jun 11, 2021
1- I dreamed of the only person for whom it was worth being in the world.
2- The sun this morning.
3- Not received yet ...

Reactions: lobster salad
deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Mar 11, 2020
1. Ran 18 kilometres and got hit by a hailstorm halfway through in the middle of a wide open field with nowhere to hide. It hurt but at least the sky looked pretty.

2. Read some nice Borges stories.

3. Found some cool new music.

I've always wanted to participate in this thread but I've never had 3 nice things happen to me in one day before. :))

Last edited:
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
1. Ate some lemon cookies

2. Heard my cat making defensive noises at the back window, there was a poofy furred black cat skulking in the yard.

3. Internet friend said some affectionate things to me, which is not his usual behavior.

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
1. office's computersystem is down and I'm once again off early
2. ate an oat meal raisin cookie
3. smoked
1. Ate some lemon cookies

2. Heard my cat making defensive noises at the back window, there was a poofy furred black cat skulking in the yard.

3. Internet friend said some affectionate things to me, which is not his usual behavior.
I crave cookies so much atm. Lemon sounds amazing too.
Your no. 2 made me smile - I thinks it's too funny when cats act all tough
:)

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
1. office's computersystem is down and I'm once again off early
2. ate an oat meal raisin cookie
3. smoked

I crave cookies so much atm. Lemon sounds amazing too.
Your no. 2 made me smile - I thinks it's too funny when cats act all tough
:)
You are awesome as oatmeal raisin cookies are my favorite..YUM!

Have a great week.

Walter

NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
1. Had to phone a government call center to correct some information, couldn't have gone better. Wasn't on hold at all, my problem was fixed right away, call only took a few minutes.

2. My migraine finally fucked off today.

3. Hanging out with my landlady's dog.

F

ForNow

Dec 6, 2019
OKay ... things today, and some things this week --

This week --
1. Found a virtual cycling app that I like (so far) -- makes me feel less alone on my stationary bike. I look forward to it more.
2. I set up my stationary bike again, and decided that, instead of numbing myself with social media, I'd ride once or twice each day.
3. Tracking my food/water intake again. Mostly to have proof for some dr's who believe that I live on junk food and over-eat. Au contraire!

Today --
1. Learned that I'll be testing a beta program for work before it launches.
2. I got a scheduling problem sorted for one of my clients, who was very patient and determined to stick with me while I sussed it out.
3. I'm being put on a short trial of a different med, to see how my body responds. I am hopeful.

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
1. Received the call confirming that I got my old job back. It's not glamorous, but the work environment is decent, and the flexible scheduling means I'll be able to take classes again.
2. Watched my favorite movie of all time. Still hits like it used to. Has hit in new ways over the years as I've matured. Someday, with luck, some of themes will no longer be relatable and I'll find some other story I understand more, but that's not today.
3. My arms are sore from the dumbass wall push-ups I did yesterday. I was worried they wouldn't do anything, but it looks like I got something out of them. I hope to one day be able to do a set of the standard ones.

Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
I've finally had ONE good thing happen. Still waiting for the other 2.

I tried frog's legs. I had them for lunch. They're nice.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Slammed down unhealthy calories before deadlifting, if it wasn't for some guy deciding to stand really close to me while shoulder pressing free weights I would have gotten a real performance boost.

Haven't felt super bad yet, the body fat % looks pretty low with good lighting.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Kind of sad to see this thread. Remembers me at the old times a month ago when I thought my recovery had a chance.
There are soon elections
I enjoy my new newspaper subscription
At least I could talk to my therapist

But no my life is really going downhill in a very quick manner

UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
1. I did very well at work, faced with a task I never did before, while my more experienced coworker was playing on the phone and not helping at all.
2. I made my collegue know that he was a lazy, immature asshole who doesn't deserve his paycheck, in a very classy way.
3. I payed a visit to my florist.