• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

KordialitätGeziehen

KordialitätGeziehen

Sep 17, 2021
1. I woke up and wasn't hung over, although I drank a lot of Bacardi yesterday night.

2. I went to the barber and got a fresh haircut.

3. I'm going to an amazing greek restaurant tonight.

Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
1. Unexpected free meal, super tasty too
2. Met with some old acquaintances I haven't seen since pre pandemic
3. Treated myself to a coffee out

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Washed clothes.
Put clean dishes into cupboards.
Found out I do have vitamin tablets with K vitamin and took them.
Ate an apple and carrots. I ate a pack of salad before any of it went old. I don't think I've ever managed to do that. Salad gets old so quickly.
Got an arm massage from yours truly.
Aired the house.

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
1. I put sports tracker on and had a 15 minute workout with dumbbells. Lost a lot of calories.
(I love sports tracker and other sport/exercise apps. I'm very number oriented, I love seeing numbers go up. It motivates me a lot and helps me stay focused. And I can track how much I have exercised and how long and how many calories I've burnt and see my old exercises.)

2. I took my vitamins and melatonin. And I plan to fall asleep earlier tonight. Wish me luck!

3. I found my saddle chair and started using it.

4. I decided some days ago that I have used too much soy (hahahaha) sauce and while I like soy sauce, I decided to take a break from it, I haven't take it once since I decided to quit.

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
1. I took two walks! And I feel a lot better after them. I have spent kots of days lately by first lying in bed 12 hours (not sleeping of course, just 12 hours of lying awake) and then being at computer for another 12 hours. So going to walk was great. I was able to make a lot longer walk than I thought.
2. I defended myself against narcissistic mom well.
3. I had a really nice chat with mental health chat person.
4. In general I just feel better.
5. Brother suddenly messaged me about cars and I might finally get a car next week! =D
6. I've eaten more. I realized that while I eat a lot, since I'm a vegetarian I might have not gotten enough calories during some days, I think I have gotten like 1300-1400 calories maybe. I haven't exercised almost at all so I have thought I don't need more calories.
7. Eating more seems to help my burping. I have burped much less. I went from burping like two times the minute the whole freaking day for days to only a slight burping.
8. I washed the dished and there are now clothes in washing
9. I have never had less idea at what time I fell asleep than I did last nigth but I woke up after 10am which is super early for me who often doesn't sleep at all or goes to sleep at 8am-4pm
10. A good day all in all. I keep dreaming where I will drive first when I get the car. First I'll go buy new clothes. Second I would go visit my friend, but she fears corona (she has an old dog who won't live for long, I'd like to meet the doggy too). Third I will drive to the one food shop which is cheaper than the one I usually use. Fourth I'll buy sushi at a sushi restaurant. Fifth I'll go meet my cousin. Sixth I'll go visit aunt (even though I don't like her much anymore after I found out she prefers money over relationships) (a complete opposite of Zhong Li, the fucking creator of money and the person money is named after, who is literally said to "prefer friendly ties over money"). Seventh I'll go visit all the walking places I used to visit. There are a lot of them. I miss my doggy and I want to walk the routes we walked before while imagining that she is still with me in some form, I checked sports tracker's old records today and we used to go for hour long walks often. Now I barely walk 10 minutes a day. I'm amazed at how good my health was back then. Today I walked 16 minutes plus another 10 minute walk. That 16 minutes was 16 more than I thought I could walk.
11. I did really well in a typing test. And after redoing it a few times, I improved a lot.
That's too many nice things. You're only allowed to experience 3 per day

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
That's too many nice things. You're only allowed to experience 3 per day
Who said I experienced them all in one day. ;) And some of them were during the evening or night or morning so technically not during the day. ;P

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
1. I fell asleep early (around 4:30am-5am, I usually fall asleep never or at 10 o'clock these stressful days), slept ten hours, woke up early (at 14:55). I was so happy to see the sun.
2. I drove a car and went shopping.
3. I painted a good ear and it was really easy.

• Love
Reactions: motyxia and whywere
cloudnone

cloudnone

So Scribble Me Out
Jan 14, 2020
1. I finally had a day off after more than ten days in a row working

2. I found some Pokémon cards at the store, which is very rare with scalpers right now.

3. I obtained some very useful information that I've been after for a while

I guess it's the little things.

motyxia

motyxia

less than him
Oct 14, 2021
1. I had carrots & peanut butter
2. I put bat stickers on my wall. I love bats so much. Very cute little friends.
3. Listened to the new HEALTH song

Reactions: Manaaja
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
My therapist told me statistics show you can become way more happy if you do that every day.
My day today was pretty shitty but I will try.
(It is really a hard question today)
1.Me and my dad had an argument on the phone and suddenly the connection was lost. That was quite good. lol
2. In the morning I was less depressed (the evening is fucking with me)
3. One of my Youtube videos had more views than usua

clarity. Time passed. Cycles of anger.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
cloudnone

cloudnone

So Scribble Me Out
Jan 14, 2020
Technically yesterday, but I fell asleep before I could post…

I hit the restock of Pokémon at Walmart and got a TON of cards! That's really hard to do. I even got some that haven't officially been released yet!

My mother invited me for dinner, and it was fish. I absolutely LOVE fish and rarely get to eat it.

I had a group of customers compliment my work. Both the quality and how hard I work. That really made me happy because I try very hard to be a good worker at my job, because I have been continuously moving up for the past year or so and I want to keep doing so. I love my job and the people I work with and sometimes I worry that I am more of a burden than a help, and being reminded that I actually help them and keep them safe during the pandemic is such a welcome thing. :)

• Love
Reactions: Manaaja and whywere
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I went to a proper sauna and clean shower.
I heard my parents are gonna go for a vacation so it's showtime!
Someone actually put the damn tea sack into the water, she almost never does that.