• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

NekoNomNom

NekoNomNom

There is no right to heal the wrong
May 3, 2020
1. I was very productive today.

2. I had motivation enough to play some video games.

3. Even though something shitty happened today that involved my ex, someone I'm interested in texted me not even 15 minutes later :)
1. Took a klonopin & my jaw finally unclenched. Well, almost. Didn't notice it until I began typing this.
2. My father called me.
3. Only 20 more hours until I talk to my therapist again.
Thank you for reminding me to unclench my jaw lol

And I appreciate your username, as my name is also Elizabeth, and I can relate.

Last edited:
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
1. One of my rosemary plant cuttings has finally developed roots. I'm not out of the woods yet, but I have more hope that I will be able to plant it and thus save something from the dying mother plant. It had been so strong and productive before it got what appears to be root rot.
2. Joanna Gaines' spiced pecan pie recipe has a good flavor. I just need to tweak my preparation to get a firmer consistency so that I can use it for Thanksgiving. I found a good candidate recipe that I can add her spices to to get the right flavor.
3. I corrected a mistake I was making with an exercise I have started to help my hip pain. I'm so glad I caught it early into my adoption of it. It would have been nearly useless if I had kept going the way I was.

motyxia

motyxia

less than him
Oct 14, 2021
1. Got back in contact with someone, didn't interact for a while because of a hard time. Think she took it the wrong way. But glad we can talk again. I felt like she was a stranger for a while, still do, but it's in a nice way I appreciate now. I can be more vulnerable with her than a lot of others, about things I can't talk about with others. Realizing we share a lot of problems most people don't deal with, conditions, how we grew up, still live, we live somewhat close too. Also we both have the same weird wide taste in music, she introduced me to some wicked music & I introduced her to some too. Every time we talk at least 1 track gets shared. When she lost contact with me a couple times before from deleting accounts, she always came back even if it wasn't easy/she forgot my username. So I want to be a better friend to her, she deserves it. Not take her for granted. I still don't know much about her, but I know she's special.

2. My phone broke few weeks ago. My new one was delivered, but I have to wait until family member can bring it over. Apparently it has real good cameras. My old one was handed down, big crack in the screen, crap camera. I only use a phone for music & pictures, so I'm really excited about a good camera. Especially one that can actually take pictures in the dark since I love taking dark pictures. & this time I'm going to make sure I save my pictures weekly instead of randomly, so I don't lose ~400 pictures again.

3. It's a nice day outside. I woke up late but it's still beautiful. I'll go outside now, there's leaves to crunch.

N

NeedExit

Aug 21, 2021
1. my father brought cake for desert
2. my gf - that wasn't interested in a relationship before meeting me - told me that she now likes relationships, she was worried I would leave her and she wouldn't find someone else that accepts her like she is
3. On campus there was a first-aid challenge, that was kind of fun and now I relearned how to safe someone's life

Oh and i've got an appointment for a new psychiatrist. And i go dancing today. And the weather is pretty nice. thank you for that question, i didn't realised how good today was!

WaterHemlock

WaterHemlock

Student
Dec 18, 2019
I'm still not even out of bed but I'll give it a go.

I slept fairly well last night.
I got prescribed some new medication which I'm hopeful will make some difference in my life. (It's a hormone, not an antidepressant.)
It looks, from my window, to be a clear and pretty day.

I'm suddenly wondering if it's better to be thankful at the beginning of the day or the end. Open and hopeful or guarded and wary, watchful for unpleasant things happening. I guess if I do the math it's better to have one good hour of hope instead of none.
On the other hand, here I am already thinking about suicide before I get out of bed...
I'm thankful I have a place to express my suicidal thoughts without having to be guarded.

And here's an update before it's even posted- unpleasant things came to my very bed to wake me and ask for a ride to the methadone clinic (for her mom who I am not in contact with for nearly killing my brother and robbing my mother, among many things.)
So I guess the lesson here is... Well, what? Is it standing firm in my boundaries? Is it forgiveness? Is it maintaining a thankful attitude while twisted with guilt? Is it feeling angry about being pressured and guilted to give in to an addict because I love my niece? And she judges me harshly, I'm only guessing she's reflecting me back to myself, what I must have taught her.

Fuck. (Can I say that here?)
The sky's still clear.
I still have medicine to look forward to.
It was nice to sleep.

Maybe it really doesn't get better than this, picking my way from bright spot to bright spot towards a uncertain future.

Idontrecognizemyself

Idontrecognizemyself

Thank you for listening
Oct 26, 2021
1. I had a coffee and a tea today. It felt nice to hold something warm
2. I finished all my homework that was due today
3. I bathed for the first time in a bit
I got prescribed some new medication which I'm hopeful will make some difference in my life. (It's a hormone, not an antidepressant)
Hello friend! I would love to hear more details if you're comfortable sharing. What hormone? Let us know how it works for you, wishing you the absolute best : )

motyxia

motyxia

less than him
Oct 14, 2021
It's still early in the day so maybe more later
1. Went for walk, it was nice
2. But I saw litter, bothered me, so when I got back home I got a bag & went out for another walk to collect litter. It was a lot more than I thought once I was searching it out. It's gross but it feels good that I helped & it gives me motivation to go for walks now. Maybe I'll encourage others to do it too if they see me.
3. Bluejay almost flew into my face. Silly little guy.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I am so proud about this thread. Sadly my recovery attempt failed. My therapist however forces me to go on this path. Despite the fact there is no chance that it succeeds.

1. Red Dead Redemption 2 is awesome. Great gift
2. Had nice conversations with some also mentally ill people
3. MY weight is pretty low

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
It's still early in the day so maybe more later
1. Went for walk, it was nice
2. But I saw litter, bothered me, so when I got back home I got a bag & went out for another walk to collect litter. It was a lot more than I thought once I was searching it out. It's gross but it feels good that I helped & it gives me motivation to go for walks now. Maybe I'll encourage others to do it too if they see me.
3. Bluejay almost flew into my face. Silly little guy.
Hi, Well Done for collecting the litter, there should be more people like you, l'd like to go out and do that too if l had a friend to help me! Respect 2 U Motyxia

WaterHemlock

WaterHemlock

Student
Dec 18, 2019
1. I had a coffee and a tea today. It felt nice to hold something warm
2. I finished all my homework that was due today
3. I bathed for the first time in a bit

Hello friend! I would love to hear more details if you're comfortable sharing. What hormone? Let us know how it works for you, wishing you the absolute best : )
Hi!

Its a hormone replacement therapy, its actually birth control pills, but treating menopause. Menopause feels just as bad as adolescence, with the added insult of all the bad things that come with age, everything in my body is rearranging and resetting and multiple mood swings on top of all the other things that mess with my mood physically and mentally.

Also congratulations on your homework and hygiene. Little victories, even if it seems like they are so hard in the moment.

Reactions: OrcWitch
motyxia

motyxia

less than him
Oct 14, 2021
Early in the day, still room for more

1. It was raining. I like rain. I went for a walk. The soundtrack for today's walk was the album Solace by Jake Hill. I saw crows & bluejays. I also saw a doggy.
2. I laid on the little bridge listening to Solace II. It was nice, rain on my face, calm cold, hear the birds through my headphones, every now & then a crow would fly over me. The sky is white. Picture in spoiler.
3. I feel maybe I can sleep peacefully like a normal person tonight, hopefully. I'll find out if I'm right later. 💜

TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
Reflections and Ponderances in Kafka's mirror.
1. I thought /seriously considered I might be mad.
2. I recognized that I'm accepting (& hiding the fact that) I'm a bit mad.
3. I realised im no different to anyone else on this mad pebble planet.

a very productive lunch-hour. maybe.

:: if it doesn't unravel!!

NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
+I'm a guild leader in a game that I play; the previous leader stepped down in August and promoted me from mod to leader. Today several guild members posted in our Discord thanking me for running such a great guild, making the game enjoyable for them, etc.

+Being able to get [painful...] things off my chest.

+Chocolate bar.

motyxia

motyxia

less than him
Oct 14, 2021
Again early in the day, room for more 💜

1. I took a walk. Soundtrack for today's walk was the album Blessed III by Josh A. I saw lots of birds, 2 squirrels, 3 doggies. Someone was burning stuff, lots of smoke in one place on the road, I like the smell though & now I smell like it.
2. I walked more than I have recently. I meant to go to the little store but I got lost beside the highway xD It's fine, I can walk there another day, it was nice to walk more than usual.
3. We're making speculaas! Right after I post this, I love speculaas.
a maybe-4th. Might be going to a plant store later. I want to get a new plant for my room because I had to say goodbye to my succulents a few months ago. My room & day feels incomplete without a plant.

HiImPaul

HiImPaul

Student
Nov 5, 2021
1. Had some eggnog
2. Laughed at a comment on tik tok
3. Was able to get out of bed for more than an hour

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Met relative.
Switched tires.
Played a Shin Megami Tensei game for the first time. (I mean mainline, not Persona)

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Low weight pretty happy about that
yesterday day good sleep (however I feel this evening not good at all)
I love Red Dead Remption 2, yesterday I experienced the end of the mainstory

pu3nt3s

pu3nt3s

simply unlovable.
Nov 8, 2021
I got out of bed

Hung out with some friends

Finished another day.

Y

youraffection

Nov 16, 2021
1. The test I took today was open-notes, so I did decent on it even though I didn't/couldn't review at all for it.
2. I finally obtained a valid ID, and I can now proceed with some bank transactions that were on hold.
3. I learned about cold brewing tea.

Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
I just woke up, so...

One: I woke up emerging from a strange, sad, consoling dream.

Two: I woke up with wood.

Still waiting for number three.