• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

N2Narcosis

Jun 5, 2021
1. A stranger smiled at me.
2. I shat after two days of constipation.
3. I catched a falling stapler.
Always good to appreciate a good shit :)
1. A stranger smiled at me.
2. I shat after two days of constipation.
3. I catched a falling stapler.
Always good to appreciate a good shit :)
My therapist told me statistics show you can become way more happy if you do that every day.
My day today was pretty shitty but I will try.
(It is really a hard question today)
1.Me and my dad had an argument on the phone and suddenly the connection was lost. That was quite good. lol
2. In the morning I was less depressed (the evening is fucking with me)
3. One of my Youtube videos had more views than usual
  1. I got a good grade on a final exam today
  2. I made plans to see a good friend today
  3. I feel like I'm making some really good progress on something really important to me right now

Reactions: OrcWitch
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Deadlift PR, bought protein food, woke up at an acceptable time without alarm. Bonus: stopped smoking and am chewing nicotine gums.

O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
1. Woke up well rested in the morning after 10 hours of sleep
2. Rode my bike in mild sunny weather.
3. This girl in front of the grocery store said she liked my shirt. It is a flashy sailor moon shirt I bought at hot topic and it seems to get a lot of attention from nerdy alternative type women.

emmarg

emmarg

Dec 10, 2021
1. I was super helpful at work.
2. I had two excellent coffees.
3. I put chicken in a bag to marinate - I'm not one to cook, so that was big.

B

boca

Oct 15, 2021
1. I made myself dinner for the first time in a while.
2. My back didn't hurt all day
3. I got to text a friend I haven't spoken with in a while. I have trouble making/keeping friends because I don't reach out a lot, and it was very nice to finally talk with one

N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
I got a cheap gym membership for the first time since pre-pandemic, and with the KN95s I have now I found I can work out while masked pretty comfortably.

I had two yogurts and two hot dogs and two tacos and some oreos and a baggie of mixed nuts and green tea with milk for dinner, yay eating.

That's just two things but that's okay... Oh wait. Also. I wrote a letter to someone through a penpals-for-prisoners group and I'll bring it to the post office tomorrow.

creaturecomforts

creaturecomforts

everything hurts.
Dec 11, 2021
1. My parents came home safe. (I have an irrational fear of my parents dying in a car accident.)
2. I hung out with my dog. He's very soft and playful.
3. I talked to my online friend and they made me laugh.

O

ovaltinee99

Student
Nov 9, 2020
1. Ate one of my favourite Middle Eastern meals - kofta with rice, patlican kozleme with garlic sauce
2. Watched a good episode of a clever TV show with my partner
3. Spending time with my amazing partner

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
1. My abuser is dead and I am starting to realize that no matter what she had to die and it's still a god damn shame it didn't happen sooner.

2. I am out of abuse but I am still angry with people who think it's "cool" or "funny" what they did to me.

3. Eventually those fuckin people will be dead and when they die I will be thrilled.

O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
1. Lost my ID and debit card while on a sunny bike ride, retraced my bike ride twice and ended up finding them on the ground. FEELING SO RELIEVED AND LUCKY RIGHT NOW YOU HAVE NO IDEA AAAAAAAAAA

2. Had the self control to not buy sugary treats, cravings intensified with the stress of trying to find my lost ID and debit card. Walked past many pastries and treats in the store and didn't grab any.

3. Cleaned up my bedroom and bathroom and got it all tidy for 2 visitors tomorrow.

Puffinz

Puffinz

Dec 7, 2020
1. Got an interview for a job I think I want
2. Got my Friday night shift off at my current job.
3. Came back to the SS forums. This might not be a good thing because it means I'm thinking about suicide again but everyone on here is wonderful and I like reading about everyone's thoughts and experiences.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
-took a pregnancy test and it was negative, still haven't started my period yet so that's not great
-got my covid booster so i feel good about being protected and am hoping i will feel sick tomorrow and get to stay home
-signed up for a food service delivery that i can choose my own hours for, so now i have an extra source of income on top of my regular job

Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
I like this thread a lot.

1. Avoided gluten, dairy, and grains successfully.
2. Got a little work done and did it quick.
3. Enjoyed some tea that calmed me down.
4. Went outside today and didn't get sick after (I have immunity problems) so I guess I'm doing something right with my supplementation protocol.
-took a pregnancy test and it was negative, still haven't started my period yet so that's not great
-got my covid booster so i feel good about being protected and am hoping i will feel sick tomorrow and get to stay home
-signed up for a food service delivery that i can choose my own hours for, so now i have an extra source of income on top of my regular job
That honestly sounds like a pretty decent day. Pretty constructive/productive.

Last edited:
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
1. Went outside and enjoyed the cold for once.
2. Ate a delicious, homemade meal (made by myself).
3. Didn't feel that depressed today.

Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
I cleaned my house, I got to try a new flavor of Dunkin's coffee and I fell in love with Kanye West's new song.

• Love
Reactions: OrcWitch and Mixo
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
1. Friend was back in town visiting her parents and we hung out today
2. Got day drunk with a few girls on a thursday afternoon
3. Talked about stupid shit for 4 hours straight

• Love
Reactions: Mixo
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
1. i worked extra at work, it was a very good shift and i was having such a good time i didn't leave until my manager made me, she even bought me starbucks
2. did my first delivery with the new food delivery job i started. i only made $11 and it was stressful because i didn't realize how far away it was but i learned to check distance before i accept an order. you live and you learn. overall it felt good to do my first delivery
3. bought myself some good food for dinner from the grocery store. nothing fancy but it's healthier than what i've been eating lately

• Love
Reactions: Mixo
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
1. Cooked some nice food today.
2. Health issues are improving due to some recent measures I've been taking.
3. Got some good advice from a friend.
4. Unexpectedly am making money off one of my investments.

NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
+Landlady gave me banana bread; she baked a mean loaf.
+Once a month, a local church gives out $10 grocery store gift cards, today was that day. Was able to get some food.
+I'm GM for a guild in a game that I play. Today one of my guild members gave me some huge praise for a lot of work I put into the game over the weekend.

Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
I did well on my studies for a professional exam
I am on my second day in a row successfully dieting
I'm on my third day in a row with no psychosis. Score

Reactions: Crazy4u and Mixo
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
So far, no one got laid. No wonder we all wanna kill ourselves.

• Yay!
Reactions: Crazy4u