• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Hello, day 3 of Lion's Mane mushrooms and no suicidal thoughts ( they were constant and all day every day). I wouldn't say I'm happy, but have gone from wanting to CTB, to being able to stay alive. I still want Fentanyl for the future...and don't know how long this will last, but worth looking into

Ratherbeskinny

Ratherbeskinny

"Insert profound quote here."
Oct 28, 2019
I'm able to stay alive, yet I still know I'll eventually want to kill myself. Don't get your hopes up too much. Take care.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Thanks - am just recommending this remedy. I know it might stop working, but just in case it helps others. Better than meds so far.

Reactions: Nem
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
I've been taking this off and on for years, haven't noticed a difference unfortunately
Peace/hugs

Reactions: Throwawaysoul
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I'm also taking saffron. And did have shrooms on Sunday. I think we are all different....wish I had the cure
My next stop is Modafinil

Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
What brand? I started the "real mushroom" brand and it just gave me a headache in a weird spot of my head that I never had pain before. Maybe I'll try the that guy's brand that he shills on the Rogan show.

Last edited:
Little Mook

Little Mook

Oct 20, 2019
Ugh . I took modafinil to try get out of my depressive slumps! It gave me terrible headaches

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
What brand? I started the "real mushroom" brand and it just gave me a headache in a weird spot of my head that I never had pain before. Maybe I'll try the that guy's brand that he shills on the Rogan show.

These Lion's Mane mushrooms are also giving me a headache.
Update - I had maybe a day or two off depression last week, then it started coming back. So I microdosed on Saturday - which was unpleasant as I was tripping. Some people say to have less in that case, I don't know the right thing. So tripping all day yesterday, then today Lion's Mane and headaches. Now two glasses of white wine. Feel better for the wine. Will let everyone know if I have more days off x

Last edited:
Reactions: Throwawaysoul
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
So I microdosed on Saturday - which was unpleasant as I was tripping

How much did you take? I bought a half oz already in half gram capsules. I've tried anywhere between .125g up to a half gram .500g . I always feel anxious and uncomfortable. No headaches from psilocybin, only lion's mane. I feel none of the positive effects / benefits the micro dosing community talks about and it is so discouraging.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
How much did you take? I bought a half oz already in half gram capsules. I've tried anywhere between .125g up to a half gram .500g . I always feel anxious and uncomfortable. No headaches from psilocybin, only lion's mane. I feel none of the positive effects / benefits the micro dosing community talks about and it is so discouraging.
I don't know. The guy who sent them to me is my friend's contact, and even though I've asked, hasn't yet sent me cost or payment info!! I think he said it was 0.2 but all very unclear.

I am also testing Saffron atm, and also black seed oil. I do feel somewhat better today, but still writing my will in my head ATM!

How many meds have you tried? It is discouraging, are you trying the microdose for a while? Bw

• Hugs
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Natural medicines are not to be underestimated. I can say without an ounce of exaggeration that they are the only thing standing between me and death right now.

Reactions: SlackJim
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Natural medicines are not to be underestimated. I can say without an ounce of exaggeration that they are the only thing standing between me and death right now.
What are you taking Sendai? I am giving up on these mushrooms as they are messing with my digestion.
#Sensai
#Sensei ! Third time lucky

Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
The past few weeks I've been thinking of growing my own cubensis, though I hear a lot of good about Lion's Mane as well.