• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Syn1991

Apr 12, 2019
Life sarcasm ,Today i was told to hang in there as I was planning it for tonight . Got on YouTube to figure out how to tie a noose ,got a happy song about it .Wanted to CTB so I stepped on a bucket and it broke, I always go overboard with those things lol. I broke the bucket hahahaha XD . . 11080

sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
Have you ever seen Anchorman? With Will Ferrell? I'm not sure if it's the first or second, but he tried to hang himself and the fucking light fixture he hung from broke :pfff:

I'm not laughing at your situation, but if it was my own, I'd think it was pretty funny cause y'know. Life does that to me sometimes.

I'm sorry this has happened. It must feel horrible.

Reactions: Halo13
S

Syn1991

Apr 12, 2019
Have you ever seen Anchorman? With Will Ferrell? I'm not sure if it's the first or second, but he tried to hang himself and the fucking light fixture he hung from broke :pfff:

I'm not laughing at your situation, but if it was my own, I'd think it was pretty funny cause y'know. Life does that to me sometimes.

I'm sorry this has happened. It must feel horrible.
I found it hilarious actually XD . OMG the light fixture breaking because i was Hanging happened to me months ago ,had to explain my landlord im too blonde to change a lightbulb XD.