• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

• Twitter/X is a shitty platform that no one should ever use: Read More here
S

Syn1991

Apr 12, 2019
Life sarcasm ,Today i was told to hang in there as I was planning it for tonight . Got on YouTube to figure out how to tie a noose ,got a happy song about it .Wanted to CTB so I stepped on a bucket and it broke, I always go overboard with those things lol. I broke the bucket hahahaha XD . . 11080

Reactions: Just4ride, Halo13, Jen Erik and 1 other person
sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
Have you ever seen Anchorman? With Will Ferrell? I'm not sure if it's the first or second, but he tried to hang himself and the fucking light fixture he hung from broke :pfff:

I'm not laughing at your situation, but if it was my own, I'd think it was pretty funny cause y'know. Life does that to me sometimes.

I'm sorry this has happened. It must feel horrible.

Reactions: Halo13
S

Syn1991

Apr 12, 2019
Have you ever seen Anchorman? With Will Ferrell? I'm not sure if it's the first or second, but he tried to hang himself and the fucking light fixture he hung from broke :pfff:

I'm not laughing at your situation, but if it was my own, I'd think it was pretty funny cause y'know. Life does that to me sometimes.

I'm sorry this has happened. It must feel horrible.
I found it hilarious actually XD . OMG the light fixture breaking because i was Hanging happened to me months ago ,had to explain my landlord im too blonde to change a lightbulb XD.

Reactions: Halo13 and sunny.sativa
sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
I found it hilarious actually XD . OMG the light fixture breaking because i was Hanging happened to me months ago ,had to explain my landlord im too blonde to change a lightbulb XD.
Why are we like this looollllll

Reactions: Halo13 and Syn1991
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
You're supposed to kick the bucket, silly, not step on it! :wink:

• Yay!
Reactions: Syn1991, Superfluous and sunny.sativa