• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

anastenka

anastenka

Rosa
Apr 25, 2024
No matter how much good luck you have, your bad luck always seems to multiply. I couldn't give a rat's ass about all the good things happening, because at the end of the day, none of it will matter when you're six feet under. Honestly, it makes me crave death even more. Just imagine, no more worries, debts, or work. And the cherry on top? No more dealing with people. All this talk about positive attitudes is just a bunch of shit and just a way for people to avoid confronting their own mortality

B

bluebird16

Student
Feb 27, 2023
How to cope with this meaninglessness? I want there to be something more. This is all there is to it, right?

Reactions: divinemistress36
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It truly does which is why I'd prefer to not exist no matter what. Only death can bring me peace, I find it so tragic how life has to exist when there are no disadvantages to never existing at all. Human existence is the most futile and torturous burden, it's just meaningless suffering, existence truly does serve no purpose but to torment existing beings all while they are just destined for nothing but to decay and die anyway. More than anything I wish I never existed, I never would have chosen to exist.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
No matter how much good luck you have, your bad luck always seems to multiply. I couldn't give a rat's ass about all the good things happening, because at the end of the day, none of it will matter when you're six feet under. Honestly, it makes me crave death even more. Just imagine, no more worries, debts, or work. And the cherry on top? No more dealing with people. All this talk about positive attitudes is just a bunch of shit and just a way for people to avoid confronting their own mortality
right the good stuff won't matter after you are dead.

Also imo the good stuff happening is what keeps many in delusion as to how horrible life really is for example the very horrible unbearably painful things that can happen to anyone and any sentient creature.

The good stuff happening also keeps many humans from seeking an exit out of the prison and so remaining a slave and a prisoner waiting for the trap of really unbearable pain to engulf them.

imo most humans are slaves prisoners in delusion . I enjoy " doing this " , watching youtube eating a sandwich , posting on a website ... .but all that crap is meaningless and no reason to risk extreme torture. . the problem is all are in a trap but don't know it as i am also in a trap . i know it's evil as I've just described and I want out. but i know a risky diy suicide method is all I have . so i'm in a trap. i don't want to be here but can't leave cause i'm scared of brain damage from a failed suicide attempt. who would be happy to be in this situation? but this is life a trap a prison slavery torture : go "enjoy" this crap sandwich , yeah like that is worth all the suffering and the extreme pain possible. the difference between me and others is that they seek the enjoyment without knowing that is what is keeping them slaves and not hating the things they think they enjoy which are just meaningless addictions keeping them in delusion and a slave

Last edited:
anastenka

anastenka

Rosa
Apr 25, 2024
right the good stuff won't matter after you are dead.

Also imo the good stuff happening is what keeps many in delusion as to how horrible life really is for example the very horrible unbearably painful things that can happen to anyone and any sentient creature.

The good stuff happening also keeps many humans from seeking an exit out of the prison and so remaining a slave and a prisoner waiting for the trap of really unbearable pain to engulf them.

imo most humans are slaves prisoners in delusion . I enjoy " doing this " , watching youtube eating a sandwich , posting on a website ... .but all that crap is meaningless and no reason to risk extreme torture. . the problem is all are in a trap but don't know it as i am also in a trap . i know it's evil as I've just described and I want out. but i know a risky diy suicide method is all I have . so i'm in a trap. i don't want to be here but can't leave cause i'm scared of brain damage from a failed suicide attempt. who would be happy to be in this situation? but this is life a trap a prison slavery torture : go "enjoy" this crap sandwich , yeah like that is worth all the suffering and the extreme pain possible. the difference between me and others is that they seek the enjoyment without knowing that is what is keeping them slaves and not hating the things they think they enjoy which are just meaningless addictions keeping them in delusion and a slave
I agree completely, sometimes I truly believe I am just too self-aware. Seeing others around me live so carelessly and happily makes me wonder if I'm just defective. They have their own problems, yet seem to overcome them and focus on the small joys. Why can't I?

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Life is just meaningless and torturous to me. There's nothing that I ever wanted to do in life aside from die. I hate at how life is so painful for me all because I'm alive. I deserve freedom and I think that we all do as well