• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
I'm not feeling well, and I know my CTB won't be soon either.

I want to end this life so bad, If I died now, I'd be so happy. However, I can't CTB now, I'm not in the right mentality, I have no tools, I'm not ready yet.

I don't want to live in pain more either, I decided to go for a temporary/short recovery. If I'm going to die next month, let me do something new this month. It may help, and it may not. But I think I need to give it a try. Another voice pops up in my mind; you're weak, you can't do it, life is hard, you just talk and talk, and do nothing.

I need your help, we can help each other, and stand for each other, please. If interested, I will start a new thread, and we can share our tiny steps we make toward making our day less painful. I will share with you my struggles and baby steps I make ( like waking up at time/showering..etc) in that thread.

What do you say? who wants to join this short recovery gang? sending love and hugs to all <3

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
"give it a try"

This sort of defines the experimental method. The more things that are tried, the faster things are found that can work.

Reactions: nopointofliving